PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ..
Carrier: ..

shadowmite is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowmite is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowmite is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowmite is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowmite is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 26th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

I am having the exact same issue, center button (enter) only works about 40% of the time...
Old 01-27-2009, 02:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

cincij is a n00b
Re: [January 26th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origins81 View Post
Anyone in toronto or anywhere sunny check their weather today or recently?

When it's sunny it gives this message "IDS_STATE_0" and on the 5 day forecast it shows "IDS_UNKNOWN"
As far as i notice it's only prevalent on sunny days
I am having the same trouble with a custom city in Ohio. I didn't notice any trouble with Mike's 4.2 build, but I only ran it for a couple of days. Seems to be off and on reading true weather. Temperature also reads 32° F for current, high and low when this happens.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:11 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

When it's sunny it gives this message "IDS_STATE_0" and on the 5 day forecast it shows "IDS_UNKNOWN"
ya I noticed this too.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i reverted back to juicy 4.4 today with s2a cabs, they work perfectly and it seems snappier than mighty 4.3, but now that i switched back im noticing the how much more extra space mighty rom had even with all the necessary apps installed.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

dc5guy is a n00b

Quote:

Accuweather might have been down. I was having this issue yesterday and my firefox was pulling down 0 degrees (I have the forecast extension in my browser). Once Accueweather was back up and running, my phone and my firefox went back to getting the normal temperatures and forecasts.

BTW, I'm still running 3.9 so its not an issue with the 4.3 rom or anything.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:55 PM
N00b

bulloc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
These cabs;
- 3extratabs
- manila CommManager Tab

are ones I tested before but not this weekend, you may need some stuff from the previous post to get them to work.

Also attached is TouchFlo3d Config, if you can't edit the 26948339_manila file by yourself (noob) this can do it for you.

Other cab is a program called backgorund changer, it doesn't give you bg on all touch flo pages (I personally don't like that) but it will change your bg on the home screen every X amount of time to a random wallpaper out of a predetermined folder. I have a directory with about 60 wallpapers that it flips through.

Wow that's alot in those two posts, I should probably make a thread on the main forum for this.

[EDIT: added ssmapa]
This program can fix the problem with the calendar not launch from the home screen in the "start in view" copy this exe to your phone and run it.
Hit the Init button and wait for it to initialize,
then go to the next page (settings) and click replace calendar, then check the pach enabled box and erase the $ from the Arguments box, then click save.
then go to the deploy tab and hit deploy, reset touchflo3d and boom, your calendar will stop defaulting to agenda view.
briggs, Thanks for your response. I'll try these today.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:59 PM
N00b

bulloc is a n00b

I'm having problems with my music player. I can only listen to first few seconds of a song and the up or down navigation button does not work either.

But the windows media player is working fine.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
i reverted back to juicy 4.4 today with s2a cabs, they work perfectly and it seems snappier than mighty 4.3, but now that i switched back im noticing the how much more extra space mighty rom had even with all the necessary apps installed.
Good old Juicy is still strong after being out the game huh
Old 01-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I posted a message in my TP thread and i will address it to you guys as well!

I am in the process of re-doing my entire kitchen for the diamond series roms...

This will iron out all these weird oem oddities...

Thanks guys
Old 01-27-2009, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I too am having problems with the center pad only working some of the time on 4.3.

Also, does anyone know how to enable "Prefix" in the advanced camera settings? It's greyed out and i would like to set it to date/time. Thanks.

Edit:Just saw Mike's post right above mine. Thanks for all your time and effort Mike!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development