PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 11:41 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/26/08] v1.3 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
is the biotouch.exe needed in the windows directory
Yes, it is.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 09-27-2008, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
There is a new update to manilla on xda i wonder if he is using that.....
No as it didn't change anything

Until something changes in the manilla I will not update it again...I went from 0.07 to 0.08 with no difference

Ok ok guy....obviously the in call volume is a problem....is it that you want it lower or higher? Sure I can remove the Opal Volume Control....but then the Diamond controls are gone and so are the images :'(....

So answer this question as everyone has 1 hour before I start building v1.4,

In call, do you want it higher or lower?
Old 09-27-2008, 11:49 AM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

SL. is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksplat View Post
However, in the event of delay, both 1.3 and 1.4 will be release in a limited-edition two disc set this October with director commentary, 30 minutes of previously unreleased film, and a 'making of' featurette.

Crossing fingers for 1.4 on VZW.
also available for Pre-Order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Actually, I have never encountered a "chef" as accommodating as WDM. If there is any possible way to fix something, he tries to get it done, including putting ego aside, and consulting with others that might be helpful, such as DHarvey, NSFAN, etc. This ROM stuff is very exacting and time consuming. I am continually amazed by the creativity at PPCGeeks and XDA...
i agree, WDM is great, and shows much more patience with some pushy users on here than i would expect from a college student (i just graduated last year, so i know how impatient some of us can be).

in a few weeks, i'll finally be able to Donate a few bucks to WDM, just to show my continued appreciation. instead of some y'all shooting your mouths (meaning typing fingers) off about every imperfection that comes with this ROM (probably the best one out there, regardless), provide constructive criticism instead (that is, if some of you can handle that level of humility).

go WDM!!!

Sprint Customer for 4+ Years
SERO 500 : 3 Lines : 20% Loyalty Discount : 1 HTC Diamond : 1 HTC Touch

HTC Diamond :ROM: OMJ Sense
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Cyric78 is just getting started
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Well, so far so good. Quicker than 2.1, maybe should have upped the pagepool to 24, or even 32, since we have enough ram. As I'm typing this, the text entry in Opera seems odd.. It won't auto-scroll for some reason..

Have to give it a couple of days before battery life issues will come up..

Oh, and the wifi icon stays up, even though wifi is turned off, and I'm using data..

Last edited by Cyric78; 09-27-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

karana is becoming a great contributor
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Hey Juicy! I did not even give the Sprint ROM an hour before I flashed over to your ROM. I am considering trying it if you think that the Sprint version is gonna be a while. What say you?
Old 09-27-2008, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL. View Post
also available for Pre-Order.

i agree, WDM is great, and shows much more patience with some pushy users on here than i would expect from a college student (i just graduated last year, so i know how impatient some of us can be).

in a few weeks, i'll finally be able to Donate a few bucks to WDM, just to show my continued appreciation. instead of some y'all shooting your mouths (meaning typing fingers) off about every imperfection that comes with this ROM (probably the best one out there, regardless), provide constructive criticism instead (that is, if some of you can handle that level of humility).

go WDM!!!
TYVM everyone who really appreciates this ROM and the work I do to get this thing perfect....I know it seems I post a new ROM everyday, but it's only for the best

And for the people that are willing to stick with me til the end of this ROM, or at least til it slows down, this ROM will be the best out there easily

So far there's 2 big concerns with this ROM, SYS and Volume Control....both are really out of my hands :-\...except I can take off volume control and I could use 748 but it will cause ALL those issues again
Old 09-27-2008, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO !
Carrier: Sprint - OMJ

itsachirpthing is keeping up the good workitsachirpthing is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
TYVM everyone who really appreciates this ROM and the work I do to get this thing perfect....I know it seems I post a new ROM everyday, but it's only for the best

And for the people that are willing to stick with me til the end of this ROM, or at least til it slows down, this ROM will be the best out there easily

So far there's 2 big concerns with this ROM, SYS and Volume Control....both are really out of my hands :-\...except I can take off volume control and I could use 748 but it will cause ALL those issues again
Just leave the volume controll as is. We will eventually find a solution for this. We certainly don't need to go back in time. My issue with the volume controll has been the ear piece volume mainly, needs to be louder (sure I wish I could adjust it, but its not major problem). I am going to post my modified audiopara file for use if you like (for touch only). We can manually go in and change the registry to "manually" adjust the volume to our desired preference for now. That is what I was planning on doing on your next release. I don't post much unless I can try to contribute something. Again, I really appreciate all your work you have put into this!! Keep up the good work, won't be long untill we don't need a diamond!! Thanks!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioPara.zip (1.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsachirpthing View Post
Just leave the volume controll as is. We will eventually find a solution for this. We certainly don't need to go back in time. My issue with the volume controll has been the ear piece volume mainly, needs to be louder (sure I wish I could adjust it, but its not major problem). I am going to post my modified audiopara file for use if you like (for touch only). We can manually go in and change the registry to "manually" adjust the volume to our desired preference for now. That is what I was planning on doing on your next release. I don't post much unless I can try to contribute something. Again, I really appreciate all your work you have put into this!! Keep up the good work, won't be long untill we don't need a diamond!! Thanks!!
I agree wit itsa.., keep the ROM the way it is for now until a solution to the volume issue is found. The vast majority of us are thrilled with your ROM the way it is! Anyway, those of us flashing and reflashing will do it again when the next "big thing" comes along!!
Old 09-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue

mvl4vogue is a n00b

For me leave it as is, (at the loudest). The wired earpiece has a slider control as do most BT earpieces.
Hurray for WDM! He's the BEST!
Old 09-27-2008, 12:17 PM
VIP Member

I would hope so...cause I was going to catch the first person to say Higher...I would in return say it already is set at the highest....

But no doubt though...I am going to work on the Volume Control in hopes I can get it fixed....if not my next resort will be to remove Volume Control and see if there is a way to keep the images.....if all else fails I'll just leave it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development