View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 12:06 PM
itsachirpthing
PPCGeeks Regular

itsachirpthing is keeping up the good workitsachirpthing is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/26/08] v1.3 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
TYVM everyone who really appreciates this ROM and the work I do to get this thing perfect....I know it seems I post a new ROM everyday, but it's only for the best

And for the people that are willing to stick with me til the end of this ROM, or at least til it slows down, this ROM will be the best out there easily

So far there's 2 big concerns with this ROM, SYS and Volume Control....both are really out of my hands :-\...except I can take off volume control and I could use 748 but it will cause ALL those issues again
Just leave the volume controll as is. We will eventually find a solution for this. We certainly don't need to go back in time. My issue with the volume controll has been the ear piece volume mainly, needs to be louder (sure I wish I could adjust it, but its not major problem). I am going to post my modified audiopara file for use if you like (for touch only). We can manually go in and change the registry to "manually" adjust the volume to our desired preference for now. That is what I was planning on doing on your next release. I don't post much unless I can try to contribute something. Again, I really appreciate all your work you have put into this!! Keep up the good work, won't be long untill we don't need a diamond!! Thanks!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip AudioPara.zip (1.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.