View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/26/08] v1.3 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL. View Post
also available for Pre-Order.

i agree, WDM is great, and shows much more patience with some pushy users on here than i would expect from a college student (i just graduated last year, so i know how impatient some of us can be).

in a few weeks, i'll finally be able to Donate a few bucks to WDM, just to show my continued appreciation. instead of some y'all shooting your mouths (meaning typing fingers) off about every imperfection that comes with this ROM (probably the best one out there, regardless), provide constructive criticism instead (that is, if some of you can handle that level of humility).

go WDM!!!
TYVM everyone who really appreciates this ROM and the work I do to get this thing perfect....I know it seems I post a new ROM everyday, but it's only for the best

And for the people that are willing to stick with me til the end of this ROM, or at least til it slows down, this ROM will be the best out there easily

So far there's 2 big concerns with this ROM, SYS and Volume Control....both are really out of my hands :-\...except I can take off volume control and I could use 748 but it will cause ALL those issues again