PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 07:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/12/08] JUICY ROM v1.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
any idea on the 1.09 release? im itching to flash tonight lol!
1.09 will be available by 9pm
Old 09-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Can someone offer some insight on how I can install SecondToday and the Calendar plugin on 1.09 after it releases tonight please?

Thanks!
Old 09-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

do you have the cab files??> and whats the calender plugin? is it a tf3d tab?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-13-2008, 07:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
do you have the cab files??> and whats the calender plugin? is it a tf3d tab?
I don't have the cab files, ghetto does.
And yeah, the TF3D tab.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:31 PM
N00b

manxam is a n00b

Thanks for everything you've done guys, especially Juicy and Juggalo!
I haven't been able to find anything about this previously so maybe someone can offer some insight. I'm not certain if it's something I can adjust in the registry or something that needs to be tackled in the ROM: Is there a way that, when terminating a phone call, the device returns to the HOME screen?

This is, by far, my largest pet peeve with this phone. That, and that sometimes my 'answer' button doesn't do a thing. Doesn't pickup, doesn't hang up, it just keeps ringing away.. If anyone has any idea on that one I'd appreciate it as well

THANKS!
Old 09-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxam View Post
I haven't been able to find anything about this previously so maybe someone can offer some insight. I'm not certain if it's something I can adjust in the registry or something that needs to be tackled in the ROM: Is there a way that, when terminating a phone call, the device returns to the HOME screen?

This is, by far, my largest pet peeve with this phone. That, and that sometimes my 'answer' button doesn't do a thing. Doesn't pickup, doesn't hang up, it just keeps ringing away.. If anyone has any idea on that one I'd appreciate it as well

THANKS!
Juicy can answer you fist question better then me as for your issue answering your calls. if your still on the stock telus rom this is probably your issue. that rom was rushed very badly out the door.

PS: Calendar tab will be included in a fututre release. and some other stuff but i dont want to let the cat outta the bag hehe.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:

THANKS!
Have you flashed yet? That's due to the laggy unresponsiveness of the stock ROM. I haven't noticed it in Juicy's ROM (...has got it going on! la la la)
Old 09-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Juicy can answer you fist question better then me as for your issue answering your calls. if your still on the stock telus rom this is probably your issue. that rom was rushed very badly out the door.

PS: Calendar tab will be included in a fututre release. and some other stuff but i dont want to let the cat outta the bag hehe.
In that case, i'mma wait.
I really like the calendar/second today (I'd use it so much for work stuff, esp seeing skype messages with some sound notification if possible), sensorlock (that developer seriously needs to work on it, it's an awesome app idea).

I'm seriously considering installing that Pocket Informant thing. It is SO streamlined in terms of contacts and calendar that it's unbelievable. First I thought the WinMo provided calendar was sh*t and thought it's the end all of life. Same with the contacts, like seriously.. who could use that properly? A guy who gets a lot of calls, makes a lot of calls would DIE using those two default ones provided, lol
Old 09-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I have this issue at times as well. If I push answer, it would lag and take about a min before it would actually answer. Never knew how to solve it. I thought I was the only one with this problem.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
In that case, i'mma wait.
I really like the calendar/second today (I'd use it so much for work stuff, esp seeing skype messages with some sound notification if possible), sensorlock (that developer seriously needs to work on it, it's an awesome app idea).

I'm seriously considering installing that Pocket Informant thing. It is SO streamlined in terms of contacts and calendar that it's unbelievable. First I thought the WinMo provided calendar was sh*t and thought it's the end all of life. Same with the contacts, like seriously.. who could use that properly? A guy who gets a lot of calls, makes a lot of calls would DIE using those two default ones provided, lol
the latest version of sensor lock smoked my rom DO NOT INSTALL IT

i had to drop to boot loader and ruu flash.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development