View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Devileyezz
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: [09/12/08] JUICY ROM v1.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Juicy can answer you fist question better then me as for your issue answering your calls. if your still on the stock telus rom this is probably your issue. that rom was rushed very badly out the door.

PS: Calendar tab will be included in a fututre release. and some other stuff but i dont want to let the cat outta the bag hehe.
In that case, i'mma wait.
I really like the calendar/second today (I'd use it so much for work stuff, esp seeing skype messages with some sound notification if possible), sensorlock (that developer seriously needs to work on it, it's an awesome app idea).

I'm seriously considering installing that Pocket Informant thing. It is SO streamlined in terms of contacts and calendar that it's unbelievable. First I thought the WinMo provided calendar was sh*t and thought it's the end all of life. Same with the contacts, like seriously.. who could use that properly? A guy who gets a lot of calls, makes a lot of calls would DIE using those two default ones provided, lol