PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 10:47 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To: Unlocking, Relocking, and Flashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
I am no able to un lock my touch diamond. I followed all the directions. I have Dot net 3.5 SP1 installed and active sync connected error 202 connection when i run unlock.
Hard Reset before i started. Any thing I could try?
Could my phone be unlocked new?
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Where would that setting be? I let it install the QSPT drivers, and the RUU program was able to flash successfully. However, when I tried to flash again, it was not able to communicate with the device and I was stuck in bootloader mode. I don't have this problem in Vista or XP, so I'm not sure what would be causing it.
disabling advance functionality in USB to PC
Start - Settings - Connections - USB to PC - remove checkmark
Old 04-30-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: _
Carrier: _

OrBy is keeping up the good workOrBy is keeping up the good work

Mabe the FP should have added to it that if your phone has a sim card in it - that this unlock with brick it as we are still getting people that arnt "getting it"...
Old 04-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

No, because most of the people who can't read the warning are not that fluent in English. Yes, they have sim cards, so the warning would be good if they could understand it, but instead they'll see 'sim card' mixed in with everything else and say "Oh, this must be for me!"
Old 05-04-2009, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

kkeller87 is just getting started

Hey,

I bought a Diamond a couple months ago and am wanting more. Ive been researching how to install new roms and have looked at Juicy and Mighty.

Im new to WM, coming from BB. In the first page of this thread it says to install RUU and what not. Ive downloaded the latest ROM from Mighty and downloaded the RUU, but theyre both in .rar form.

Is a .rar something that the diamond will open?

Im pretty much lost here, so if anyone wants to message me and help me out that would be much appreciated. I dont want to end up bricking it.

Thanks in advance
Old 05-04-2009, 10:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

hammer1320 is a n00b

Download WinRAR on your computer, its like a zip file.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

dontouchmytouchpro is a n00b

hi guys; i am newby; so i might be asking for help alot because i have no idea what i am doing. all i want is to make my phone a little faster; a cool theme and be able to download cool apps with no prob. my first question is will this unlock work for my touch pro?. it is a sprint by the way. thank you so much. sorry if it is a dumb question....i go to downlaod .netframework and i have a download error by the way...i dunno
Old 05-05-2009, 12:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

madskills384 is a n00b

Will this part work for the touch pro as well?

Upgrade Your Splash:

For those of you who are tired of that old HTC Diamond splash screen (when you first turn on the phone), try THIS new one! - (Picture)
The picture is designed so that the bottom text is only visible from certain angles and/or certain brightnesses. It's pretty sweet.
Simply follow the BASIC Users instructions, using the link as your RUU_Signed.nbh.

I finally decided to make a Stock Splash. It can be found HERE. (Picture)

Like if i stock splash this to my touch pro won't mess anything up?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Kitchen Builder
Threadstarter

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

It might give you a wrong device ID, which you'd have to use something like NBHTools to change, but yes, it can work.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Kitchen Builder
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontouchmytouchpro View Post
hi guys; i am newby; so i might be asking for help alot because i have no idea what i am doing. all i want is to make my phone a little faster; a cool theme and be able to download cool apps with no prob. my first question is will this unlock work for my touch pro?. it is a sprint by the way. thank you so much. sorry if it is a dumb question....i go to downlaod .netframework and i have a download error by the way...i dunno
THIS IS NOT FOR THE PRO!
Old 05-05-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

kkeller87 is just getting started

I scanned the .rar and the folder i extracted it to after downloading the RUU from the first page of this thread and Spybot SS says its an eblaster or has it in the file somewhere. Anyone else get this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
mts rom