PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

ajanderson78 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To: Unlocking, Relocking, and Flashing

Yea I know, but its seams so easy to do it this way...and I haven't been able to flash any other way. Either way it goes I'm flashin now and thats all I wanted.
Thanks to all!
Old 04-26-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Sorry puff, but you lose too!

"Oh no! 404 - Page not found"

My turn: http://www.htc.com/us/SupportDownloa...at=2&dl_id=530
Actually, the here link works--Does this update the radio too? and was this built into MR 4.8? How bout the audio hotfix?
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
Actually, the here link works--Does this update the radio too? and was this built into MR 4.8? How bout the audio hotfix?
yes it's an official update so it updates the radio as well to 1.11.00f. Not sure about whether Mighty implemented this rom into his release, probably not if I had to guess.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond 2

fventura03 is a n00b

thx...
Old 04-26-2009, 08:34 PM
Lurker

uhdt2007 is a n00b

Help with MSL For Palm Centro
I need help getting the MSL for my Palm Centro I was given. I called Sprint with all the info they needed and was turned down. Under no circumstances would they give me the code; only in the store and I don't have time to go. Anyway, I have tried just about everything (downloads, syncing, etc.) and I need a quick fix. I can provide the ESN for any pros or employees. Just need a little help.

Thanks
Old 04-28-2009, 11:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Is anyone here having any problems flashing with Windows 7 RC1 x64? As soon as the progress bar comes up in the RUU utility (ie it becomes disconnected from Windows Mobile Device Center), Windows starts installing a QPST driver which seems to disconnect the phone from the update utility. That causes it to fail and I am stuck on the bootloader screen. If I plug the phone back into USB, RUU still cannot find the phone. I've searched and have found several people say they've been flashing with Windows 7, so I don't know why I am having this problem.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:25 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhdt2007 View Post
Help with MSL For Palm Centro
I need help getting the MSL for my Palm Centro I was given. I called Sprint with all the info they needed and was turned down. Under no circumstances would they give me the code; only in the store and I don't have time to go. Anyway, I have tried just about everything (downloads, syncing, etc.) and I need a quick fix. I can provide the ESN for any pros or employees. Just need a little help.

Thanks
if the rep knows and follows policy, they wont give it to you if u just straight ask for it...
i recommend you check out BAFMSL Grabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Is anyone here having any problems flashing with Windows 7 RC1 x64? As soon as the progress bar comes up in the RUU utility (ie it becomes disconnected from Windows Mobile Device Center), Windows starts installing a QPST driver which seems to disconnect the phone from the update utility. That causes it to fail and I am stuck on the bootloader screen. If I plug the phone back into USB, RUU still cannot find the phone. I've searched and have found several people say they've been flashing with Windows 7, so I don't know why I am having this problem.
Did you try disabling advance functionality in USB to PC?
Old 04-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch diamond

rlparker is a n00b

I am no able to un lock my touch diamond. I followed all the directions. I have Dot net 3.5 SP1 installed and active sync connected error 202 connection when i run unlock.
Hard Reset before i started. Any thing I could try?
Could my phone be unlocked new?
Thanks
Old 04-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
I am no able to un lock my touch diamond. I followed all the directions. I have Dot net 3.5 SP1 installed and active sync connected error 202 connection when i run unlock.
Hard Reset before i started. Any thing I could try?
Could my phone be unlocked new?
Thanks
hello

the as error 202 is covered on page 4, post 35. it means you are not establishing a connection properly between your diamond and pc. there are several tips throughout this thread that may fix your problem.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
Did you try disabling advance functionality in USB to PC?
Where would that setting be? I let it install the QSPT drivers, and the RUU program was able to flash successfully. However, when I tried to flash again, it was not able to communicate with the device and I was stuck in bootloader mode. I don't have this problem in Vista or XP, so I'm not sure what would be causing it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
mts rom