PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050
2 Bunny, check this out, maybe you can add it to your ROM.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&goto=newpost
Perhaps, it looks interesting. What kind of compatibility with manila 2.1 and WM6.1 does it have? What kind of advantage is there over what I've got already?

- 2 Bunny
Old 08-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: (August 5, 2010) **NEW** Elite Rom 2.3 Testing and 2.2.3 for Sprint/Boost HTC Dia

It's a GUI (graphical user interface) which is nice looking. I don't know about the compatibility issues, maybe you can ask OP over at XDA..
Old 08-20-2010, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Re: (August 5, 2010) **NEW** Elite Rom 2.3 Testing and 2.2.3 for Sprint/Boost HTC Dia

I think MaxSense working only with 6.5.x and 6.5 WM
Old 08-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050
It's a GUI (graphical user interface) which is nice looking. I don't know about the compatibility issues, maybe you can ask OP over at XDA..
To be honest, I haven't got an account there. Based on the post below yours, it sounds like it denies WM6.1 users use.

Good suggestion though. I wouldn't mind spicing up the bland default theme myself. If any members find some nice icon sets they like, I can cook 'em in.

- 2 Bunny
Old 08-23-2010, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

rsuddath is becoming a great contributor

Is the ROM posted somewhere where it can be downloaded yet; or still "beta"?

Thanks for continuing to develop for the Diamond....
Old 08-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Talking ELITE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsuddath View Post
Is the ROM posted somewhere where it can be downloaded yet; or still "beta"?

Thanks for continuing to develop for the Diamond....
You can download version 2.2.3 and read info about it in the first post of this thread, or you can send me a Personal Message to request version 2.3. You may just wish to wait until 2.5 though (see global announcement below)

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 2.5 is coming along nicely and will likely be available in the end of this week or next week (it depends which, I'm having difficulties with the kitchen). Thanks for your support.

- 2 Bunny
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Kamzilla is a n00b
Re: (August 24th, 2010) Elite 2.3/2.2.3

Thanks for your work on this. I always liked the layout of 6.1 better than 6.5 so it's nice to see someone putting together a rom with it.

I'm using 2.5 and have noticed that if I get an e-mail or text, the screen lights up, but doesn't go off. If I have the phone in my bag or it's laying around during the night, this drains the battery. Any suggestions for fixing this?
Old 09-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Post FURTHER KITCHEN Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamzilla View Post
Thanks for your work on this. I always liked the layout of 6.1 better than 6.5 so it's nice to see someone putting together a rom with it.

I'm using 2.5 and have noticed that if I get an e-mail or text, the screen lights up, but doesn't go off. If I have the phone in my bag or it's laying around during the night, this drains the battery. Any suggestions for fixing this?
Are you talking about "Sense 2.5" or "Elite 2.5". Elite 2.5 hasn't quite been released yet. If you're talking about Sense, I really don't really know what to tell you.

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT
In addition to kitchen issues, schedule issues are now preventing Elite 2.5 from being released. I'm gonna try and look at it today some more, but I'm on vacation the rest of the week, and the schedule beyond that is a big mess, so it will be a couple weeks yet before the release of Elite 2.5. I apologize for any inconvenience.

- 2 Bunny
Old 09-06-2010, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Re: (August 24th, 2010) Elite 2.3/2.2.3

Extendir for Bunny
Attached Files
File Type: zip Extendir v2 Beta 1.08.zip (24.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Smile MASSIVE UPDATE Reply

Thanks for the file there, KainPPC.

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT

As of recently, I have completely started over again with the Elite ROM as the kitchen had a terrible accident that it seems to have been unable to recover from. And as a tribute to the Diamond and the (completely unrelated) 11 year anniversary of the release of the Sega Dreamcast (a console I have never owned and still don't own) and just for the heck of it, I have put together another experimental ROM, this time it is Lite; that's right folks, Lite is part of Elite, and the experimental ROM currently contains 85MB of Free space to install programs that can run while you are NOT in usb storage mode. The groundbreaking release will come in a week or two as my schedule is still hectic (as usual), so if you were wanting to test 2.3, just hang in there, a new and improved Elite 2.5 is just around the corner. In the meantime I might post some screenies of the exciting ROM if the release date gets pushed back too far.

As fun as this is, it also means that Elite 2.3 testing is now complete, and the best part is that Elite 2.5 won't undergo the same testing rigmarole that 2.3 was subjected to. If you are urgently in need of a ROM, and would still like a Genuine 2 Bunny Product, the (what now seems like ancient) Elite 2.2.3 is still available for download, but I do strongly encourage the Elite 2.5 upgrade for everyone when it becomes available. Looking at the calendar right now, here are some possible release dates to give the community an idea of my expectations for this release in order of "best case scenario" to "worst case scenario":
September 17th (Friday)
September 19th (Sunday)
September 22nd (Wednesday)
WCS: September 25th (Saturday)

Of course I always would like to again thank the community for the continued support of the Elite ROM series and HTC Diamond users everywhere who keep it alive.

Update: For New Users Directed to this post from post #1 (did I say "post" enough times? LOL!), please head on down to post 50 to see where we are going with this after the "crash landing" of Caulkin's Kitchen.

- 2 Bunny

Last edited by 2 Bunny; 09-29-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development