PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post SIM FAIL Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korme View Post
Thank you very much.This rom is OK.But I think, sometime it is slow.Can I fix about this problem.
You just have to watch what programs you install and what you've got running - this is independent of what ROM you're running.

Quote:
I use SimManager for copy list(Name and telephone number) from sim card to contact, but the SimManager Program has message "Device does not have sim card". In fact, my device have sim card. Can you fix this problem.

Thank you.
The device (thankfully) has no SIM card slot to worry about. Use ActiveSync or PIM Backup to backup and restore your call logs, SMS, contacts, tasks, calendar, and more.

- 2 Bunny
Old 11-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: CatCDMA

Korme is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Elite ROM | Summer 2011 Public Release

Thank you very much.
My device is Touch Diamond (Telus), I bough my device from Taiwan and it have sim(R-UIM) card slot, but the SimManager Program has message "Device does not have sim card".

Last edited by Korme; 11-12-2011 at 04:46 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Lightbulb WRONG CONSOLE Reply

Quote:
Thank you very much.
My device is Touch Diamond (Telus), I bough my device from Taiwan and it have sim(R-UIM) card slot, but the SimManager Program has message "Device does not have sim card".
Unfortunately, you picked up the wrong machine. The gsm Diamond is not only the inferior model, but it is also incompatible with Elite. $40 will get you started with a working CDMA handheld, and a fresh start.

Let me know what you figure out.

- 2B
Old 11-14-2011, 12:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: CatCDMA

Korme is a n00b

I think, my device is CDMA Diamond, but it was modified to added R-UIM slot by any people in Taiwan. In Thailand, CDMA system has sim(R-UIM). This rom and most application in this rom are working well.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Thumbs up CONTACTS Reply

Quote:
I think, my device is CDMA Diamond, but it was modified to added R-UIM slot by any people in Taiwan. In Thailand, CDMA system has sim(R-UIM). This rom and most application in this rom are working well.
Oh. Well, if you really need your contacts that badly, I'd recommend just a quick Outlook sync to get that straightened out.

Glad you're getting it figured out.

- 2B
Old 11-16-2011, 09:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc6700
Carrier: China telcom

oceanxv6700 is a n00b

hello, can you tell me why my XV6950 navigation light ring stops blicking after around 30minutes with unread message/missed call though I have set the duration is 0( no limit)? Thanks.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Thumbs up SKETCHY Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanxv6700 View Post
hello, can you tell me why my XV6950 navigation light ring stops blicking after around 30minutes with unread message/missed call though I have set the duration is 0( no limit)? Thanks.
I don't know for sure. I think it always worked fine for me. Perhaps you have another conflicting program that is causing this?

- 2 Bunny
Old 11-19-2011, 12:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc6700
Carrier: China telcom

oceanxv6700 is a n00b

Thanks for your reply. However I can not download your latest rom for the link does not work at all. Could you please give me a available link to download? Thanks.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Lightbulb ELITE WIN Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanxv6700 View Post
Thanks for your reply. However I can not download your latest rom for the link does not work at all. Could you please give me a available link to download? Thanks.
Sure. Check the first page, first post of the thread.

Thanks for trying Elite!

- 2 Bunny
Old 11-19-2011, 04:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

phantomX is a n00b

I've had this rom for about a week now and so far I like it. I came from Energy ROM too, and I like some of the bells and whistles that Energy has, but unfortunately it just isn't that stable for me. I have lots of problems with the text messaging and I use that the most. So I held off on this ROM for a while, but I'm glad I changed over to it. Some quick thoughts:

--I'm also unable to save Contacts using Manila. I've tried saving via text message screen and also through the Contacts screen. If you hit "Add New Contact" it doesn't do anything. I will try via Windows and see what happens.

--I've also missed a couple calls because the slider didn't work exactly right. It slides, but then almost resets to the same position. But usually when it does that, I can still pick up the call, but I will try the hardware option perhaps.

--A couple features I would like to see: A weather option on the Home Screen. I love that feature and it would be cool to see it built in.

--Compact Qwerty built into the ROM. Finger keyboard seems ok, but my fingers are too big for it. Maybe if it was a bigger screen.

--Speed seems pretty good, but it did bog down for a while. I did a soft reset and it's fine now.

--In the Settings Tab, what is Gen.Y Manila? I clicked on it and it doesn't do anything.

I don't want to write too much, but so far I like this ROM. Good job 2B~! It's nice to see someone still supporting the Diamond. I could see myself using this for a while.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development