PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 08:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgowang View Post
can anyone show year view in the calander tab?
no problem in year view also...
if u running the gtx theme. it is a known issue with all gtx roms and themes out there.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 06-15-2010, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: IUSACELL

miz@r is a n00b
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Hi I am using these ROM and having some issues. I get a lot of freezes. Then When I restart it I thake like forever to do so. Or never do start.

Any ideas?
Old 06-15-2010, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgowang View Post
can anyone show year view in the calander tab?
VirgoWang, If you mean don't see the "YEAR" option in the LeftSoft Key, you can access to year view through MENU. (I use 21095 final ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz@r View Post
Hi I am using these ROM and having some issues. I get a lot of freezes. Then When I restart it I thake like forever to do so. Or never do start. Any ideas?
Do you hard reset after Flash the rom???
if not can be a bad Flash, I suggest backup your stuff and RE-Flash and "HARD RESET" just after Flash.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 06-15-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz@r View Post
Hi I am using these ROM and having some issues. I get a lot of freezes. Then When I restart it I thake like forever to do so. Or never do start. Any ideas?
HI Miz@r,
yes since 219xx and Cookie Monster Mod time to boot up get longer.
For my Phone Time boot up is
Windows logo 26 sec
Background........48 sec
"x".................... 51 sec
Htc Home......... 1:54 sec
Time sync......... 1:54 sec
Weather sync.... 2.30 sec
Calendar show... 3:19 sec (CoOkieMonster tell me Calendar is worsty because of Google Sync)

Last edited by Sabroso; 06-15-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: isp

lyred is a n00b

Big problem, can not boot the phone smoothly, stop at the calendar contacts screen, but only one time succeed after several trys,it is the same thing after hard reset

it is 6/3 version
Old 06-17-2010, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyred View Post
Big problem, can not boot the phone smoothly, stop at the calendar contacts screen, but only one time succeed after several trys,it is the same thing after hard reset. it is 6/3 version
You mean version June 5?? what Sys 21905 or 23569??
With whom do you Sync Calendar??
Do you use push to mail or regular outlook sync??
FYI, if you disable Calendar from gmail, it will erase all your appointment so backup it before you disable Calendar Sync, if you will do iit at all.
Damn IT I hate when the principle tools of have PPC phone doesn't work at it suppose to be. I mean I think is more a luxury to have a nice and smooth IU to play with it, but sometimes I regret don't have an ugly but all functionally IU as a Blackberry (push to mail, Sync without problem, read simple email and answer it without handly if the reply email address is correct or not), and when you want the basics (make a simple call) you still have battery to do it.
I know BB is not good for G-maps, Internet surf or link from email to webpage, but folks is a Phone not a PC.
OK, sorry I get upset because I erase all my appointments and I will have to Flash to an Abril 20th ROM to have Outlook working as It use to be.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: isp

lyred is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
You mean version June 5?? what Sys 21905 or 23569??
With whom do you Sync Calendar??
Do you use push to mail or regular outlook sync??
FYI, if you disable Calendar from gmail, it will erase all your appointment so backup it before you disable Calendar Sync, if you will do iit at all.
Damn IT I hate when the principle tools of have PPC phone doesn't work at it suppose to be. I mean I think is more a luxury to have a nice and smooth IU to play with it, but sometimes I regret don't have an ugly but all functionally IU as a Blackberry (push to mail, Sync without problem, read simple email and answer it without handly if the reply email address is correct or not), and when you want the basics (make a simple call) you still have battery to do it.
I know BB is not good for G-maps, Internet surf or link from email to webpage, but folks is a Phone not a PC.
OK, sorry I get upset because I erase all my appointments and I will have to Flash to an Abril 20th ROM to have Outlook working as It use to be.
thanks, is 23569, i am now disable the sysnc, but it doesn't work, sometime stop at the Touch Diamond screen, sometime at windows phone, and also stop at launching HTC sense, but it is work if boot servenal times, might be i need to reflash the rom to try
Old 06-19-2010, 12:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue/diamond/hero/evo
Carrier: sprint

trakas is keeping up the good worktrakas is keeping up the good work

Is any ways to get back state city id back?Is that sys or dialer error?I was having it a few months ago with calcu kitchen...
Old 06-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

brannicj is a n00b

Mine too is severly messed up trying either the June 4 or June 5 roms. I thought I had a bad flash so I reflashed, re hard reset and just have loads and loads of problems. When I can get it to start up (sometimes it freezes up before starting) it sometimes work for a few days and then freezes up, crashes, and I usually have to pull the battery to get it to start back up. I love this Rom when it works but holy, this is messed up. I'm I doing something wrong? Is there an update to June 5 rom? Is there patches I can try?
Old 06-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

X-Rayden is a n00b

let me just get something straight...

if i move from another mod I got to :
- do a hard reset
- flash to oem shipped rom
- flash to this rom
- do a hard reset

to have no more freeze... because this mod froze on sms to often, but it's my prefered mod for the rest

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development