View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:40 PM
lyred
Lurker

lyred is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
You mean version June 5?? what Sys 21905 or 23569??
With whom do you Sync Calendar??
Do you use push to mail or regular outlook sync??
FYI, if you disable Calendar from gmail, it will erase all your appointment so backup it before you disable Calendar Sync, if you will do iit at all.
Damn IT I hate when the principle tools of have PPC phone doesn't work at it suppose to be. I mean I think is more a luxury to have a nice and smooth IU to play with it, but sometimes I regret don't have an ugly but all functionally IU as a Blackberry (push to mail, Sync without problem, read simple email and answer it without handly if the reply email address is correct or not), and when you want the basics (make a simple call) you still have battery to do it.
I know BB is not good for G-maps, Internet surf or link from email to webpage, but folks is a Phone not a PC.
OK, sorry I get upset because I erase all my appointments and I will have to Flash to an Abril 20th ROM to have Outlook working as It use to be.
thanks, is 23569, i am now disable the sysnc, but it doesn't work, sometime stop at the Touch Diamond screen, sometime at windows phone, and also stop at launching HTC sense, but it is work if boot servenal times, might be i need to reflash the rom to try