PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman6453 View Post
I even thought i was going to have to reflash, i read on xda that titanium needs to be cooked. Im glad it didn't.

Though i can't seem to get Valert to work with this rom
can't help u on that cuz i dont even know what Valert is... but if its an alarm clock i use galarm...

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 04-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: DIAMOND

milkman6453 is a n00b

valert allows you to customize the vibration when using the settings Vibrate and ring. so instead of being on solid vibration you can chop it up to your liking.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman6453 View Post
valert allows you to customize the vibration when using the settings Vibrate and ring. so instead of being on solid vibration you can chop it up to your liking.
ohhh.... i used to use it... but it was never stable enough for me.
sometimes the vibration used to get stuck.
but its weird that its not working for u, cuz it should.
ill try it out later on to see if it works for me.

edit:
check your pm

Last edited by amikam; 04-01-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

I removed manilla locker from 21XXX because it actually was getting on my nerves. There is a delay before it releases the screen. Seems like my screen would go dark within 10 seconds instead of the 30 seconds I specified. and then the screen would be locked. Also, the phone went to sleep and didn't come back up overnight twice. Then today I had to hold the power button for a while to get the screen to wake up. I think after using the cab to remove it, it felt like I was moving faster through the screens. But later I got a bug that I had a month ago with an earlier version, the text message screen would hang up. Now when I try to leave the text screen, it hangs up for maybe 10 - 15 seconds.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:18 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
I removed manilla locker from 21XXX because it actually was getting on my nerves. There is a delay before it releases the screen. Seems like my screen would go dark within 10 seconds instead of the 30 seconds I specified. and then the screen would be locked. Also, the phone went to sleep and didn't come back up overnight twice. Then today I had to hold the power button for a while to get the screen to wake up. I think after using the cab to remove it, it felt like I was moving faster through the screens. But later I got a bug that I had a month ago with an earlier version, the text message screen would hang up. Now when I try to leave the text screen, it hangs up for maybe 10 - 15 seconds.
mmm, i dont really know about a bug with the text message screen...
are using a different keyboard?
maybe, u got way too much text messages saved, although that shouldn't be an issue it might cause something like that.
it would be very hard for me to notice an error like that cuz i install a different language on my device, so any kind of problem i would have would be related to that like the whole right to left text instead of left to right like in English, is giving me issues sometimes.

the only things i can assume would cause the text messages screen to lag or freeze would either be too much messages, maybe a bug, maybe a setting that has to do with the keyboard... but im not sure.
i dont know if u like fingerkeyboard, but maybe try it, or any other keyboard to see if that is the issue, or erase some messages.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

I deleted some threads and the issue went away. I didn't consider myself having a lot of messages, but a couple of them were mms.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

is there alternative themes ?
Old 04-02-2010, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
is there alternative themes ?
what exactly would u like to change besides the background which u can change your self?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

s10dude is a n00b
Smile Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

I don't post too often on this site, but I felt I had to post this time to thank you for creating the best ROM I have ever used. I have been using this ROM heavily since the 27th and am happy to report that I have not found a single flaw. It is the fastest and nicest looking ROM I have ever used. In addition the battery life is terrific. Thank you once again and keep up the great work!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s10dude View Post
I don't post too often on this site, but I felt I had to post this time to thank you for creating the best ROM I have ever used. I have been using this ROM heavily since the 27th and am happy to report that I have not found a single flaw. It is the fastest and nicest looking ROM I have ever used. In addition the battery life is terrific. Thank you once again and keep up the great work!
thanks for the comments... im happy to know im made u happy.
i wish more people like u (u said u don't post much) would give more comments, i would actually get to know a little more what people want.

as of right now the 27th version alone was downloaded 230 times... assuming that some people might have downloaded more than once... lets say that around 200 people have at least tried 27th roms...
i do thank all the guys who comment... but looking at this number (which i really don't think is too big) there should be a little more comments... for better or worse.

please guys... a little more feedback, im working on some slider icons of my own and im always looking for some nice finds and/or suggestions to how u would like things to look like.
although i originally made the rom and graphics for myself i do end always up looking for other peoples opinions.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development