View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 01:17 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by s10dude View Post
I don't post too often on this site, but I felt I had to post this time to thank you for creating the best ROM I have ever used. I have been using this ROM heavily since the 27th and am happy to report that I have not found a single flaw. It is the fastest and nicest looking ROM I have ever used. In addition the battery life is terrific. Thank you once again and keep up the great work!
thanks for the comments... im happy to know im made u happy.
i wish more people like u (u said u don't post much) would give more comments, i would actually get to know a little more what people want.

as of right now the 27th version alone was downloaded 230 times... assuming that some people might have downloaded more than once... lets say that around 200 people have at least tried 27th roms...
i do thank all the guys who comment... but looking at this number (which i really don't think is too big) there should be a little more comments... for better or worse.

please guys... a little more feedback, im working on some slider icons of my own and im always looking for some nice finds and/or suggestions to how u would like things to look like.
although i originally made the rom and graphics for myself i do end always up looking for other peoples opinions.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.