PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
We'll holla at you in 2015 when you're still rockin a tp2.
I'll have you know that I'm looking for a good condition Mogul as my next go-to device, sir. I have a PPC-6700 but it's 50% broken. Besides, the world is gonna end in 2012 anyway so who cares what phone you got (have you NOT seen the movie? Need I tell you about the Mayans???)

Ta-ta for now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ToUCHPRo 2
Carrier: sprint

dubmang is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to dubmang Send a message via Yahoo to dubmang

haha that was a tight come back!
Old 07-25-2010, 01:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC "Snap"
Carrier: Sprint

matt314159 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
see, most people got sero by scamming an employee email addy online anyway. alot of (NOT ALL) these sero holders that are complaining so hard, are trying to hold on to a deal that wasnt even meant for them. i m not hating on that. i get a big discount that is better than the corp. disc. im supposed to be getting. let the hustlers hustle. but know when its time to let it go.
You mean like the "savings@sprint.com" that sprint leaked out to the deal sites to let people sign up without even knowing an employee? If they were concerned with "hustlers" signing up, they wouldn't have created a generic, public, back-door email address to allow more people to sign up. I think it was a myopic business decision wherein they decided that goosing their net subscriber gains was more important than maintaining a healthy margin by keeping an eye on ARPU. I used the savings@ email address and haven't missed any sleep over it. I don't feel like I hustled anyone, or got a plan that "wasn't meant for me" in the least. If they hadn't opened it up to people like they did, it might be a different story, and I can very well say I probably wouldn't have tried googling an employee email addy to sign up with. To me, that is starting to get into dishonest territory. Aside from that, SERO was, for awhile anyway, a "come one, come all" kind of party...with a wink and a nod from sprint itself.

Last edited by matt314159; 07-25-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:44 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

savings@sprint.com didnt leak out to the deal sites. it was an advertised promo. and that promo only run for a few months at the end of '06 till the spring of '07. ill tell you something real. although im sure they signed up a lot of those subscribers to sero in those few months, its probably a small percent. i heard of people just trying common names like willrogers@sprint.com of jsmith@sprint.com. i even heard of people getting them by saying danhesse@sprint.com!lol! im glad you dont consider yourself a hustler though! keep thinking that when you tether your phone to your computer for internet!

Old 07-25-2010, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dam90042 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
savings@sprint.com didnt leak out to the deal sites. it was an advertised promo. and that promo only run for a few months at the end of '06 till the spring of '07. ill tell you something real. although im sure they signed up a lot of those subscribers to sero in those few months, its probably a small percent. i heard of people just trying common names like willrogers@sprint.com of jsmith@sprint.com. i even heard of people getting them by saying danhesse@sprint.com!lol! im glad you dont consider yourself a hustler though! keep thinking that when you tether your phone to your computer for internet!
Haha not a hustler for tethering to laptop!!
I love it!!
Old 07-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
its funny to me that so many people have been leeching off of sprint with 20 and 30 dollar smartphone plans for so long
So I guess your not just an @#$@ who doesn't know what they are talking about, you are ALSO hypocrite and a leecher too besides spouting off crap that isn't even true......

You're whining about people leeching off of Sprint yet You yourself say "i get a big discount that is better than the corp. disc. im supposed to be getting. let the hustlers hustle" kinda sounds like the same thing you're whining about, hence hypocrite and a "leecher" yourself. LOL

As for the spouting off what you don't even know what you are talking about........Sprint knew all along that they were providing non-employees with Sero accounts in fact On the Official Sprint forums the Admin released the needed email and info needed to get a Sero account as per instructions from Sprint management.

I would go on and explain more but I don't think it would get through to you, since you know it all. LOL

P.S. I don't even have a Sero account, just like to put the truth out there when some jealous know it all, types out some longwinded crap posts that aren't even correct.

Awaiting your pathetic response..................

Last edited by Primenall; 07-25-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:03 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Children behave!!

Old 07-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

oh okay.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dam90042 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primenall View Post
So I guess your not just an @#$@ who doesn't know what they are talking about, you are ALSO hypocrite and a leecher too besides spouting off crap that isn't even true......

You're whining about people leeching off of Sprint yet You yourself say "i get a big discount that is better than the corp. disc. im supposed to be getting. let the hustlers hustle" kinda sounds like the same thing you're whining about, hence hypocrite and a "leecher" yourself. LOL

As for the spouting off what you don't even know what you are talking about........Sprint knew all along that they were providing non-employees with Sero accounts in fact On the Official Sprint forums the Admin released the needed email and info needed to get a Sero account as per instructions from Sprint management.

I would go on and explain more but I don't think it would get through to you, since you know it all. LOL

P.S. I don't even have a Sero account, just like to put the truth out there when some jealous know it all, types out some longwinded crap posts that aren't even correct.

Awaiting your pathetic response..................
I so agree with you!
I myself am on a SERO plane, I didn't even have to use an email address or ask for it to get it.
I called Sprint about 3 years ago with a tech problem on my PPC6700, and was growing inpatiant with the lack of tech support knowledge, I was going to cancel both of my lines, and thats when Retentions offered it to me, with nights and weekends starting at 6pm, 25% discount, $7 a month credit for ESRP, full equipment upgrade credit every year (they buy back the phone I am upgrading from)! This past September I only paid $45 for our 2 Touch Pro2's, they bought back our Touch Pro's. They even offered me the mail in rebates for the TP2's, and I turned it down because I didn't want to milk it even more, oh I mean hustle it even more!
Does this make me a leech for using or taken the service that was offered to me by Sprint?
NO, it makes me a happy Sprint customer, because it shows me that Sprint would do just about anything to keep a happy customer by any means!!!!
So all you SERO haters hate all you want, the party was open and it was crackn, your faults for missing the party bus and showing up late!
Old 07-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

4 years on SERO. Time moves fast. I saved $2,000 so far thanks to this deal. So if I can get an EVO or Epic for $20 more a month I will. I will still save $260 a year and Sprint will get $240 more from me a year. WIN-WIN-WIN

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
sero