PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 02:32 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC PRO > EVO on SERO Plan

And I have mine .
Old 07-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
SERO for Android/WebOS October 1 rumor

The rumors are that Android & WebOS will be allowed for the SERO users on October 1.

Quote :
Originally Posted by wam from SU forum
Yes everyone it is true. My good friend at Sprint ( high management) told me that Android/WebOS will be available to the SERO customers starting Oct 1. It will be only $10 more and will include Sprint TV, Sprint Navigation, and Any Mobile Any time! That going to be 1 killer of a deal! If you have a SERO...By all means.....dont give it up. Any 4G phone will be $10 more.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...readid=2136974

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...206795&page=25
Old 07-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: SERO for Android/WebOS October 1 rumor

Also

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=128772

Couple threads down.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

elpres81 is a n00b

Would be nice, but I doubt it will happen.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:19 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Yes it is
Old 07-20-2010, 08:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

drlovety is a n00b
SERO to allow other phones

I know this is a TP2 forum but it's the last high model phone we can upgrade to with the SERO plan. I read this and I think a lot of people on this forum are debating ditching their SERO for another phone...here is some hopefully true info...

http://www.phonenews.com/sprint-roll...ber-1st-11868/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Re: SERO to allow other phones

I'm not sold at the accuracy of this "confirmed" rumor ...

at slickdeals, there is a thread (check the wiki) in which a sprint employee clarifies (according to him/her) what the real deal is ...

"-Machina2o2 (Sprint Employee)
This is all rumors spreading from people who cant read emails properly. Everyone in sprint received an email regarding employee plan changes which is angering quite a few people at sprint since basically your paying more and in some cases a LOT more for devices you already have been using for the legacy price.

No idea where OP thinks SERO legacy is getting all that since we all got an email regarding change of plans to the employee plans.

Old Employee plan
$20 500minutes with mobile 2 mobile for SPRINT and NEXTEL only, Unlim data, web, sprint tv basic +$10 for 4G or Blackberry Internet plan. No contract

New Plan
$30 Same as old but Mobile 2 Mobile is now with any cell phone carrier. Sprint Navigation is now included on all phones capable of using it. Blackberry Internet plan is now included in the plan if you own one. +$10 a month for any Iconic device I listed even if it is not 4G capable such as the 3 year old Samsung Instinct

Iconic Devices as of today
Samsung Instinct M800, M810, M850
Samsung Moment, Intercept
HTC Hero, Evo 4G
Palm Pre, Pixi

What this means is if you had an Iconic device on your old employee plan you were paying 20 a month but now your paying 40 a month in exchange for features you may or may not have. Since these phones have no commitment sprint is forcing the changes via Oct 1st and giving us employee a heads up about it. NO WHERE IN THIS EMAIL IS SERO MENTIONED

Basically if you have Sero now the ONLY phones new phones you will have access to is non iconic devices wich means you can still get the latest Blackberry has to offer and I wouldnt count on a WM7 phone happening."

Old 07-20-2010, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

drlovety is a n00b

Yea, very much a rumor until it happens. I was about to jump ship but I'm willing to hold off until Oct.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:59 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

recursion needs to post this over here...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=128772

Old 07-20-2010, 10:01 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: HTC PRO > EVO on SERO Plan

you believers seen this?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...18&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
sero