PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 10:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint to Let Sero owners get EVO in OCT FACT!

I changed the name thing.But if you read the sprint forum again today people like me are calling and the reps in A/S are telling the same thing.So just because you do not see it in writing on there site does not mean it is not fact.

When every A/S rep you ask tells you this and reads it to you from a memo i call that fact.

How it will work i have no clue.

what if you are in a older plan and do NOT have unlimited data on your plan or have it free given to you?

I find it hard to believe they will do this for 10$ then 10$ more for a evo but this is what ALL of A/S reps are saying.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:35 AM
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah he posted it in the general forum after it was already being talked about in the sero forum.But again reps are all confirming this.

It only takes 5 minutes to call and hit 3 then 4 on your sprint phone and ask a A/S rep yourself.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Lurker

Brian23 is just getting started

You are correct, someone started a rumor on the sero page and then I created a thread in general info about this. You then chastised me and quoted my original post and brought it here. I understand you are upset about buying the 3 evos and getting an ERP but dont take it out on the messenger.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Yeah he posted it in the general forum after it was already being talked about in the sero forum.But again reps are all confirming this.

It only takes 5 minutes to call and hit 3 then 4 on your sprint phone and ask a A/S rep yourself.
As I stated in my previous post (post #31), I did call in, talked to Sprint Employee Care and they told me that Android phones are NOT eligible for SERO Plans (and I called in a couple times, s/w different reps). So since different reps are stating different things this is still a rumor - not a fact. Once Sprint makes an official statement regarding this, or it actually happens then it will become fact.

Last edited by chino331; 07-17-2010 at 11:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

AndroidTroll is keeping up the good workAndroidTroll is keeping up the good work
Re: HTC PRO > EVO on SERO Plan

So is this true or not?
Old 07-18-2010, 01:33 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidTroll View Post
So is this true or not?
Seriously?

Let's just agree that any carrier, plan, phone release info is "RUMOR" until there is OFFICIAL notice from the company in question.

That said some rumors have seemingly more merit than others. It's up to you as an individual to decide what to believe and what to not.

BrennB
Old 07-18-2010, 02:09 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Seriously?

Let's just agree that any carrier, plan, phone release info is "RUMOR" until there is OFFICIAL notice from the company in question.

That said some rumors have seemingly more merit than others. It's up to you as an individual to decide what to believe and what to not.
Verizon and Sprint said we are getting Nexus One's and I'm still waiting lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 07-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Verizon and Sprint said we are getting Nexus One's and I'm still waiting lol

LOL There you go.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Almost a VIP

Well the difference here is sprint said OCT 1ST along with a new Android device coming out as well.

So its not like they said down the road they gave a date as OCT 1ST.

And if you call *2 then hit 3 then 4 you get account services and ask them thanks.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Well the difference here is sprint said OCT 1ST along with a new Android device coming out as well.

So its not like they said down the road they gave a date as OCT 1ST.

And if you call *2 then hit 3 then 4 you get account services and ask them thanks.
You're just taking the word of a couple reps. It's still a rumor until it's officially announced by Sprint or it actually happens.

A lot of people are saying the world is going to end 12-21-2012... Since a lot of people are saying that, does that mean it's fact? Answer is no, because there is nothing to prove it so it's just a rumor. Same thing applies here.

Last edited by chino331; 07-18-2010 at 01:02 PM.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
sero