Thread: SERO Premium
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO to allow other phones

I'm not sold at the accuracy of this "confirmed" rumor ...

at slickdeals, there is a thread (check the wiki) in which a sprint employee clarifies (according to him/her) what the real deal is ...

"-Machina2o2 (Sprint Employee)
This is all rumors spreading from people who cant read emails properly. Everyone in sprint received an email regarding employee plan changes which is angering quite a few people at sprint since basically your paying more and in some cases a LOT more for devices you already have been using for the legacy price.

No idea where OP thinks SERO legacy is getting all that since we all got an email regarding change of plans to the employee plans.

Old Employee plan
$20 500minutes with mobile 2 mobile for SPRINT and NEXTEL only, Unlim data, web, sprint tv basic +$10 for 4G or Blackberry Internet plan. No contract

New Plan
$30 Same as old but Mobile 2 Mobile is now with any cell phone carrier. Sprint Navigation is now included on all phones capable of using it. Blackberry Internet plan is now included in the plan if you own one. +$10 a month for any Iconic device I listed even if it is not 4G capable such as the 3 year old Samsung Instinct

Iconic Devices as of today
Samsung Instinct M800, M810, M850
Samsung Moment, Intercept
HTC Hero, Evo 4G
Palm Pre, Pixi

What this means is if you had an Iconic device on your old employee plan you were paying 20 a month but now your paying 40 a month in exchange for features you may or may not have. Since these phones have no commitment sprint is forcing the changes via Oct 1st and giving us employee a heads up about it. NO WHERE IN THIS EMAIL IS SERO MENTIONED

Basically if you have Sero now the ONLY phones new phones you will have access to is non iconic devices wich means you can still get the latest Blackberry has to offer and I wouldnt count on a WM7 phone happening."