PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 05:18 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint and Internal Insurance fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
a few months ago i had a fraudulent insurance claim done to my account through sprint and they litterally screwed me over and made me jump through hoops to fix it when it turns out that it was done by one or more of their employees

here is a letter I got the other day

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6193/sprint001.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
Have you bothered to read what you wrote so far? You mention NO details as to anything more than you got "screwed over" by sprint and post some letter that states that they're taking the matter "very seriously". Other than that there's no more information in your post. You do realize that don't you? Your original post NOR the follow-up above mention anything about details or how it is they "screwed you over".
his post would say edited if hes changed his post and it doesnt.. OP clearly states he had a fradulent claim on his device.. and that he had a hard time getting sprint to reverse it all.... what more do you need??.. plus the letter even further describes the nature of the fraud....

i wonder if anyone else from our site will get these too... ive read few threads before were people were saying someone ordered a new device through asurion and it wasnt them and it got shipped somewhere else
Old 05-11-2010, 05:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

yupkitoki is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

lol i read the post just fine... looks like sanjsrik ate a bad eggroll or something..
Old 05-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

That would not make me a happy camper. Like Boredandtattooed said, I would try like all hell to get an Evo out of this whole ordeal.

Hope everything is fixed though! And seriously, try for the Evo or a credit or something!!
Old 05-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
you dont need any of my details go troll someplace else
In other words, your post is nothing more than a pointless rant that has no substantial facts associated with it.

Isn't there a section for rants shouldn't you, as someone else pointed out, be posting there if you have no facts to your case?

Last edited by sanjsrik; 05-11-2010 at 05:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:45 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
you dont need any of my details go troll someplace else
If anyone's all defensive about it, it's you. He wasn't asking for your PIN that you used when you called... just a bit more to the story. I could say I was on the phone for 9 months to get a working Touch Pro.

Big deal, how vague can you get.

Makes it sound worse than it was, but I went through 11 Touch Pros before they offered to send me a TP2. Every few weeks a keyboard would stop working, screen, earpiece, etc etc. The list goes on.

Now how about you at least let us know how they blew you off? Or did it just take time and you were whining to them about it the whole time wondering when they were going to have resolution for you?
Old 05-11-2010, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
If anyone's all defensive about it, it's you. He wasn't asking for your PIN that you used when you called... just a bit more to the story. I could say I was on the phone for 9 months to get a working Touch Pro.

Makes it sound worse than it was, but I went through 11 Touch Pros before they offered to send me a TP2. Every few weeks a keyboard would stop working, screen, earpiece, etc etc. The list goes on.

Now how about you at least let us know how they blew you off? Or did it just take time and you were whining to them about it the whole time wondering when they were going to have resolution for you?
well damn, that makes me feel lucky the only problem I had with my touch pro was the keyboard going out, and the crap battery life.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 05-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
In other words, your post is nothing more than a pointless rant that has not substantial facts associated with it.

Isn't there a section for rants shouldn't you, as someone else pointed out, be posting there if you have no facts to your case?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post

What are you guys talking about??

How is it a rant when the OP is informing the rest of us that Sprint employees could possibly be accessing our accounts?

Sanjsrik, what more do you want? Sprint employees hacked into the OP's account, changed up things, and left the OP to fix the account.

ShadowDrake, what more do you want? You said you went through 11 TPs, to get a TP2...how does that even relate to the story? The OP wasn't trying to get anything from Sprint. Sprint sent the OP a letter saying the account was hacked into. End of story.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it just seems like you guys give no respect to the OP when he is just trying to tell us what happened. I dont see it as being pointless if it was my account that was hacked into.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupkitoki View Post
lol i read the post just fine... looks like sanjsrik ate a bad eggroll or something..
Explain it to me then, it's a pointless rant that Sprint screwed him. It states no facts except that possibly some employees may have compromised his account. Yet, with no facts it's just a letter stating that they're "taking it very seriously" and "looking in to the matter." For all that matters, it could be a form letter sent out "just in case" something happened.

All I'm asking is what DID happen that the poster was "screwed" by Sprint. If it's too much to actually post details, don't post at all. It helps no one else in this situation who may need to corroborate that this may have happened to them.

As I said, it's a rant, and belongs in the rant section.

On second thought, means nothing to me, a rant is a rant, why bother commenting and wasting my time on it. Enjoy.

Last edited by sanjsrik; 05-11-2010 at 06:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness
Threadstarter

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

1 - you should look up the definition of rant. nothing I posted was a rant.

to0 bad it didnt happen to you. you sound like a deserving person.

maybe someone else here had the same thing happen
Old 05-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I just got this letter from the Management of PPCGeeks...allow me to paraphrase:

1. I'm gonna move this bad boy down to the Carrier Discussion Forum as it really has nothing to do with TP2.

2. Please don't throw anymore grease on to this dumpster fire

3. If y'all can guess my favorite summer ale I'll give you the "Member of the Month" parking spot outside of PPCG HQ.

Thanks for your understanding...

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 05-12-2010 at 12:32 AM.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion