View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 05:53 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint and Internal Insurance fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
If anyone's all defensive about it, it's you. He wasn't asking for your PIN that you used when you called... just a bit more to the story. I could say I was on the phone for 9 months to get a working Touch Pro.

Big deal, how vague can you get.

Makes it sound worse than it was, but I went through 11 Touch Pros before they offered to send me a TP2. Every few weeks a keyboard would stop working, screen, earpiece, etc etc. The list goes on.

Now how about you at least let us know how they blew you off? Or did it just take time and you were whining to them about it the whole time wondering when they were going to have resolution for you?
well damn, that makes me feel lucky the only problem I had with my touch pro was the keyboard going out, and the crap battery life.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME