View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 05:54 PM
champ052005
Regular 'Geeker

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to champ052005
Re: Sprint and Internal Insurance fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
In other words, your post is nothing more than a pointless rant that has not substantial facts associated with it.

Isn't there a section for rants shouldn't you, as someone else pointed out, be posting there if you have no facts to your case?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
If anyone's all defensive about it, it's you. He wasn't asking for your PIN that you used when you called... just a bit more to the story. I could say I was on the phone for 9 months to get a working Touch Pro.

Big deal, how vague can you get.

Makes it sound worse than it was, but I went through 11 Touch Pros before they offered to send me a TP2. Every few weeks a keyboard would stop working, screen, earpiece, etc etc. The list goes on.

Now how about you at least let us know how they blew you off? Or did it just take time and you were whining to them about it the whole time wondering when they were going to have resolution for you?

What are you guys talking about??

How is it a rant when the OP is informing the rest of us that Sprint employees could possibly be accessing our accounts?

Sanjsrik, what more do you want? Sprint employees hacked into the OP's account, changed up things, and left the OP to fix the account.

ShadowDrake, what more do you want? You said you went through 11 TPs, to get a TP2...how does that even relate to the story? The OP wasn't trying to get anything from Sprint. Sprint sent the OP a letter saying the account was hacked into. End of story.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it just seems like you guys give no respect to the OP when he is just trying to tell us what happened. I dont see it as being pointless if it was my account that was hacked into.