PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint and Internal Insurance fraud

a few months ago i had a fraudulent insurance claim done to my account through sprint and they litterally screwed me over and made me jump through hoops to fix it when it turns out that it was done by one or more of their employees

here is a letter I got the other day

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6193/sprint001.jpg
Old 05-11-2010, 02:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Re: Sprint and Internal Insurance fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
a few months ago i had a fraudulent insurance claim done to my account through sprint and they litterally screwed me over and made me jump through hoops to fix it when it turns out that it was done by one or more of their employees

Not sure why this would be posted here, but in any event you are certainly not the first, nor the last. I'd go post this over at SprintUsers...as there are a lot of complaints of Sprint employees changing and defrauding account holders all the time.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

That just sucks, I hope they at least offer you something for the trouble.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

You state that they "screwed you" yet, the only thing you provided was the letter that Sprint is "taking it very seriously", how did Sprint screw you? Could you elaborate please?
Old 05-11-2010, 03:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

spending 2 months on a phone to resolve this isn't getting screwed over than maybe you need to have it happen to you
Old 05-11-2010, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i930, TP & TP2
Carrier: Sprint & Nextel

hunterintusttin is keeping up the good workhunterintusttin is keeping up the good work

My account was as well victimized but not from Sprint Staff but from the Insurance Company. Somebody called them and reported my phone broken / lost and they send a replacement to somebody in the deep south.

Sprint Fraud Prevention took care of the issue and resolved it without a couple of days PROACTIVE.

I have been a long time Sprint & Nextel customer and I am sure that they take care of any issue at hand.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:48 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:

that letter would be my ticket to a free upgrade on an EVO when they come out, you better believe it FTW!
Old 05-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
spending 2 months on a phone to resolve this isn't getting screwed over than maybe you need to have it happen to you
Have you bothered to read what you wrote so far? You mention NO details as to anything more than you got "screwed over" by sprint and post some letter that states that they're taking the matter "very seriously". Other than that there's no more information in your post. You do realize that don't you? Your original post NOR the follow-up above mention anything about details or how it is they "screwed you over".
Old 05-11-2010, 04:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
that letter would be my ticket to a free upgrade on an EVO when they come out, you better believe it FTW!
That letter is a golden ticket to an htc Evo 4G maybe sweet talk into an employee plan since their the ones that screwed you over and they got free plans sometimes with unlimited sprint store downloads etc.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

you dont need any of my details go troll someplace else

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion