View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 01:09 PM
havoc911
N00b

havoc911 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint and Internal Insurance fraud

SPRINT HELPED SOMEONE ROB ME FOR $100...DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!

A month ago i found an add on craigslist someone was selling a sprint moment for 100 dollars. The phone was new in the box and never used. I of coursed call sprint to find out if the phone wasnt reported lost or stolen.

The first rep asked me for the numbers on the back of the phone then stated the phone was good and i should have no worries. She said "buy the phone u could add it to ur account with no problems"

I bought this phone for my girl and her contract from verizon wasnt over untill a month so i let the rep know that i would be connecting it after a month. she then again said it would be no problem and that she would add comment to the phone i bought (the moment) stating this would be the case.

Finally i bought the phone and after a montn I called sprint again to conect the phone. After i give them all the information they said the phone had been reported lost or stolen and they could not tell when this was done. The rep found the original notes stating i had called a month prior and that i would wait a month to connect the phone. So now sprint told me there has been many cases like this were someone sells their phone and after they receive the cash they reported stolen.

What should i do? Sprint will not connect the phone and im out 100 dollars?