PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

3G+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I guess it's okay to post back and forth between Sprint and T-Mobile in threads not called that, but not okay when you try and call your thread just that! So happy for the ignore function. That way it's easy to just ignore people with power trips bitter from high school.

But I'm sure Sprint will come along within a month or so soon enough! They did have a customized HTC manila slider with theirs. T-Mobile had the basic tabs for the slider so it didn't take long to release the 6.5 update. I guess Sprint is the most behind because it's a CDMA carrier without Verizon-money.

Last edited by rorytmeadows; 01-15-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I love having Sprint and Verizon. I can say when one lets me down the other stands strong.

Sprints cheap! I am not going anywhere. Love my SERO and my Diamond. Can't wait to see what Sprint has in store for our near future! Thanks for the post JQuill. I would press the thanks button but I'm maxed out for the day.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 01-17-2010, 07:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint (the devil)

amd4me is keeping up the good workamd4me is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Odds are they won't go out of business before a new smart phone that's worth us buying comes out but for now, think of it this way...lets not forget that smart phones are still a niche market. Google and Apple are responsible for starting the process of converting the entire cellular market over to smart phones as opposed to non-smart phone devices.

Sprint a few years ago was AHEAD of the game when it came to smart devices, windows mobile was the only game in town. As soon as the regular market started getting smart phones like iPhone / Adroid, windows mobile failed to adapt quickly, they got blitzed from both angles. It's an embarasingly slow process for WM to get where it needs to be to be considered an "everyday smartphone" which is is NOT.

ANY windows mobile phone is the best type of smart phone...I don't care if you're using Vouge, Touch Diamond, a TP2 or a Touch HD, they all out perform most android phones and the iPhone as far as functionality is concerned...but the average cellular device user who has NEVER used a smartphone has a huge learning curve (when I say that I really mean it would take them more time than they want to spend learning how to use a phone), where as with iPhone and Android there is no learning curve...it really is that intuitive.

Once people adapt to the new easier to use smartphones then WM can come back in a big way (with WM7) by offering the "next level" of service through mobile devices that WM has had for years, but people didn't know how to use. Now they'll be able to pick it up and use it as easily as their Droid because they know what a smart phone can do and how to make it work for them. The market needed an education on how to take advantage of awesome mobile devices, and Android is giving it to them. Big brother WM will come back soon don't worry, it's just a shame that WM is basically on pause or keeps having set backs.
Almost everything in this post is untrue.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

care to explain? i mean u posted a short response..but nothing to back it up!!!

lets hear why u feel that way!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, treo wx, mogul, tp, tp 2, HTC Incredible
Carrier: sprint & verizon

gtcoffe is keeping up the good workgtcoffe is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
Yeah tell them to get jobs and a real hobby.
Bad mojo-rorytmeadows
Old 01-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

everyone has their own opinions. I think sprint is going to have a complete turn around here in the near future and surprise a lot of people!

But I will not let it get me down There's a reason we have 3 carriers in my home!
Old 01-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

wow 3, my wife would kill me...she got mad when i had my 2 sero lines..she had hers of course.. i had my main,, then one for testing roms and such..and tethering..

She doesnt understand,

what 3 do u have?
Old 01-18-2010, 01:02 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
wow 3, my wife would kill me...she got mad when i had my 2 sero lines..she had hers of course.. i had my main,, then one for testing roms and such..and tethering..

She doesnt understand,

what 3 do u have?
wow, and to think, credit card debt is what's ruining the country...nice add
Old 01-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

seeing my fiance owns this site, he's the biggest phone addict I've ever seen and at one time we had every carrier there was, only for tweaking of course. I can't say what carriers because some things are private but yes, we have 3 as of now. Of course the 2 are sprint and verizon. Like I said, the only reason we have any of them are for tweaking purposes only, so I don't mind it at all. hehe Your wife would understand eventually spiritcrusher

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion