PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

true that.. like i said im just having some good fun..

my only thing was when i compared my current sprint plan to the same t-mobile plan...

and salty just went crazy to defend t-mobile with this combo and that.lol

even though all i cared bout was my 2 plans..t-mobile 160 a month vs 129 from sprint.lol

its a new year.. so u have a new crop of crazy people naysaying bout sprint.. via the poor ces showing. or the stupid fees.lol

so im gonna bash every carrier for making u have to have a data plan on smartphone. even if they have wifi.lol

u either except change or move on simple as that...but people like to voice things negative or positive.. and the fun part is when they know they are wrong.lol
Old 01-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
true that.. like i said im just having some good fun..

my only thing was when i compared my current sprint plan to the same t-mobile plan...

and salty just went crazy to defend t-mobile with this combo and that.lol

even though all i cared bout was my 2 plans..t-mobile 160 a month vs 129 from sprint.lol

its a new year.. so u have a new crop of crazy people naysaying bout sprint.. via the poor ces showing. or the stupid fees.lol

so im gonna bash every carrier for making u have to have a data plan on smartphone. even if they have wifi.lol

u either except change or move on simple as that...but people like to voice things negative or positive.. and the fun part is when they know they are wrong.lol
I barely jumped into that payment discussion because it's honestly boring. Fees are slipped in here and there that it hardly makes a difference. Plus, add on all these state and federal fees it's still not correct. Then add the fact that Sprint's customer service is at the bottom with AT&T. I'm not so wasteful and thoughtless that I blow money on phones every year. To me, $120 a month vs $130 a month is no difference to me. In my opinion $120 a month is way too much ****ing money to pay for a phone. Get off the phone already and do something interesting, like play Xbox! I understand if you are on the phone for work a lot, but then why are you paying for it. Otherwise, people need to stop talking like teenage girls about their feelings and how stressful their lives are. I'll save you the trouble, NO ONE CARES. Nothing personal, but if people use 1200 minutes a month for personal use of a phone, they need to get punched in the face.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i totally agree.. i use maybe 30 mins a month.. but bout 2000 text..mostly from my wife and oldest daughter.. but now the wife can go through 1000 mins a month by herself.. and 3000 texts.. its a female thing i tell ya..

but ya im not on my phone all the time.. only on breaks. and when i get bored going to family things..
Old 01-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
i totally agree.. i use maybe 30 mins a month.. but bout 2000 text..mostly from my wife and oldest daughter.. but now the wife can go through 1000 mins a month by herself.. and 3000 texts.. its a female thing i tell ya..

but ya im not on my phone all the time.. only on breaks. and when i get bored going to family things..
Yeah tell them to get jobs and a real hobby.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

T-Mobile sucks!
Sprint FTW!!
Old 01-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Sprint sucks!
T-Mobile FTW!!
Please get your facts straight.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Almost a VIP

go horndoctor.lol
Old 01-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

My facts are straight.
Sprint has better call quality because it is CDMA. GSM(AT&T,T-Mobile) sucks as far as call quality. It is a known fact. CDMA is much more secure than GSM because it is not only digital but also encrypted. The only advantage GSM has is it has been around longer.
As far as talking on the phone and using data, you can do that with a CDMA device if you use wi-fi for the data connection. So what's the big deal?
Sprint has better call quality, lower prices, and is more reliable. Deal with it.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

My facts are straight.
Sprint has better call quality because it is CDMA. GSM(AT&T,T-Mobile) sucks as far as call quality. It is a known fact. CDMA is much more secure than GSM because it is not only digital but also encrypted. The only advantage GSM has is it has been around longer.
As far as talking on the phone and using data, you can do that with a CDMA device if you use wi-fi for the data connection. So what's the big deal?
Sprint has better call quality, lower prices, and is more reliable. Deal with it.
Who uses the phone anymore?
Old 01-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Almost a VIP

or rather who uses a land line anymore!!!lol

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion