View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 06:51 PM
rorytmeadows
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
true that.. like i said im just having some good fun..

my only thing was when i compared my current sprint plan to the same t-mobile plan...

and salty just went crazy to defend t-mobile with this combo and that.lol

even though all i cared bout was my 2 plans..t-mobile 160 a month vs 129 from sprint.lol

its a new year.. so u have a new crop of crazy people naysaying bout sprint.. via the poor ces showing. or the stupid fees.lol

so im gonna bash every carrier for making u have to have a data plan on smartphone. even if they have wifi.lol

u either except change or move on simple as that...but people like to voice things negative or positive.. and the fun part is when they know they are wrong.lol
I barely jumped into that payment discussion because it's honestly boring. Fees are slipped in here and there that it hardly makes a difference. Plus, add on all these state and federal fees it's still not correct. Then add the fact that Sprint's customer service is at the bottom with AT&T. I'm not so wasteful and thoughtless that I blow money on phones every year. To me, $120 a month vs $130 a month is no difference to me. In my opinion $120 a month is way too much ****ing money to pay for a phone. Get off the phone already and do something interesting, like play Xbox! I understand if you are on the phone for work a lot, but then why are you paying for it. Otherwise, people need to stop talking like teenage girls about their feelings and how stressful their lives are. I'll save you the trouble, NO ONE CARES. Nothing personal, but if people use 1200 minutes a month for personal use of a phone, they need to get punched in the face.