PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry
Carrier: Digicel Jamaica

Unosaki_Berry is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/22/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.0

I just downloaded and installed this updated version to my notebook and every time I try to connect my 8900 it asks for password but then says "no device detected". Its the same problem I was having with v.5 but Idk y... I checked that phone WAS indeed connected and then even started BBDM to see if that would pick it up. And it did...so I'm if there is something I'm not doing or need to do to make it work...
Old 10-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [09/22/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unosaki_Berry View Post
I just downloaded and installed this updated version to my notebook and every time I try to connect my 8900 it asks for password but then says "no device detected". Its the same problem I was having with v.5 but Idk y... I checked that phone WAS indeed connected and then even started BBDM to see if that would pick it up. And it did...so I'm if there is something I'm not doing or need to do to make it work...
Do you have a instant message program? Also It appears you maybe running v1.8.0. Is that correct? If so please update to v1.8.2 and attempt to connect.
~mike

Old 10-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry 9630
Carrier: US Cellular

flopper is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to flopper
Re: [10/1/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
I could probably get up with you this evening around 7:30PM Central. Is that cool? Cause Ive seen it work on your machine specs before.
Sorry, didn't see this post until too late. Any other time work for you, just let me know.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Lurker

flopper is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
are you guys using the original data transfer cable?
Yes, I'm using the original data cable. The same one that I use to sync with.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopper View Post
Sorry, didn't see this post until too late. Any other time work for you, just let me know.
I possibly could do 8:30PM tonight but I'm not sure to be honest. Do you have skype?
~mike
Old 10-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Lurker

flopper is a n00b

Quote:
I possibly could do 8:30PM tonight but I'm not sure to be honest. Do you have skype?
~mike
Yes, I have skype
Old 10-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopper View Post
Yes, I have skype
I'll add you and if I have time around 8:30 I will send you a message. Skype will allow me to remote view, but we made to need to use TeamViewer. I'll keep ya posted.
~mike
Old 10-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 8900 Curve
Carrier: tmobile

c21celia is a n00b

Quote:
This application is in the beta stages and we will continue to update as we release new versions. Just keep a watch on this thread. BB SAK was built as a JL Cmdr replacement tool with a more friendly GUI. It uses Javaloader to do its magic. I hope that you all will find it as useful as I do. Any thanks post there here in this thread. Also if you post on other sites please use the link provided here, so we can keep count of downloads.
~Mike & Jason

If you like our work and would like thank us or support development for our free program feel free to make a donation using paypal. Donations of $5 dollars or more will receive a version without the donation "nag screen".

Over 400,000+ total (Recorded) downloads since first build of BBSAK!

Needed:
.NET Framework 2.0
Blackberry Desktop Manager or Drivers

Version 1.8.2 Feature List:

• Redesigned code for better performance.
• Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error.
• Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy.
• Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
• Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
• Displays PIN so you know your connected.
• Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
• Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe. (BBDM is needed for this)
• Backup 3rd Party Apps. (Now includes Instant Messengers & Social Networking Apps)
• Restore 3rd Party Apps.
• Auto-update removed and added a check for updates button under Misc. tab.
• Lots of minor fixes.

Blackberry Swiss Army Knife Downloads

Version 1.8.2
Mirror One | Mirror Two | Mirror Three
5179 Downloads & Counting!
hello there, I went ahead and made a donation to receive the BBSAK V.1.8.0. Do I download from here or wait for you to send me the link?
Old 10-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21celia View Post
hello there, I went ahead and made a donation to receive the BBSAK V.1.8.0. Do I download from here or wait for you to send me the link?
You should have recieved a email with your download link in it. Thanks for the donation!
~mike
Old 10-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Re: [10/16/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.5

BBSAK v1.8.5 Officially Released!
~mike

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry