PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
[4/09/12] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.9.2

This application is in the beta stages and we will continue to update as we release new versions. Just keep a watch on this thread. BB SAK was built as a JL Cmdr replacement tool with a more friendly GUI. It uses Javaloader to do its magic. I hope that you all will find it as useful as I do. Any thanks post there here in this thread. Also if you post on other sites please use the link provided here, so we can keep count of downloads.
~Mike & Jason

If you like our work and would like thank us or support development for our free program feel free to make a donation using paypal. Donations of $5 dollars or more will receive a version without the donation "nag screen".

Over 2,000,000+ total (Recorded) downloads since first build of BBSAK!

Needed:
.NET Framework 2.0
Blackberry Desktop Manager or Drivers

BBSAK Changelog:
BBSAK Changelog

BBSAK Feature List:

• Multiple Language Support!
• Redesigned code for better performance.
• Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error.
• Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy.
• Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
• Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
• Displays PIN so you know your connected.
• Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
• Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe. (BBDM is needed for this)
• Backup 3rd Party Apps. (Now includes Instant Messengers & Social Networking Apps)
• Restore 3rd Party Apps.
• Auto-update removed and added a check for updates button under Misc. tab.
• Added OS Selector, no more having to uninstall OSs.

Blackberry Swiss Army Knife Downloads

BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife

This post has been thanked 27 times.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [09/22/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.0

Screenshot

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Re: [09/23/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.0

BBSAK v1.9.1 Changelog:

• Added Support for: Afrikaans, Croatian, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
• 3rd Party backup no longer includes Docs2Go, as it is included with all OS's
• Fixed Bug with 64bit Windows, OS selector now works properly
• Fixed Issue with Dutch Language Pack

FAQs:

Q.) I donated more than $5 dollars already and didn't receive my version without nag screen. What gives?
A.) Send me a PM here or an email to bbsakdonations@gmail.com, once verified, I will email you the no nag version.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Bold 9650

bcr223 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Just installed v1.8.0 on Windows 7 64-bit and I can't wipe my BB 9650. Other BBSAK functions seem to work, but when I click "Wipe Device," nothing happens. Any advice?
Old 09-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Confirmed issue and the downloads have been updated! Thanks for reporting.
~mike
Old 09-23-2010, 01:10 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks for the update Wide!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 09-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

No Problem sorry about the botched first build of v1.8 it was late last night when I finished.
~mike
Old 09-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Lurker

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just tried to wipe again (going from OS 6 back to OS 5), and BBSAK said that the wipe worked and my BB rebooted, but it seems to have just wiped all data except 3rd party apps. Didn't take me to the error screen from which I can freshly install OS 5.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Hmm its alright bcr223, appears we made need beta testers next time to test more thoroughly. I am looking into the issues as we speak. Sorry for any inconvenience.
~mike
Old 09-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Lurker

No worries! Thanks for your quick responses. I'd be happy to beta test for you in the future.

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry