PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BB Bold 9700
Carrier: Telus

elite1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/1/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopper View Post
I still can not get BBSAK v1.8.2 to detect my Tour 9630 (OS 5.0.0.484). Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. It keeps saying No Device Detected, BBDM works fine. I am running BBSAK as Administrator. V1.7 worked for a while and then started doing the same thing. Any help would be appreciated.
I have the same overall issue, but with my 9700 and Windows7 Ultimate 64-bit.

For what it's worth, I have also tried BB Master Control Program and it also will not recognize a device.

Could this problem be related to DM 6 maybe?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It's just weird because I used two different windows 7 64bit machines and two Tours and my Bold 9650 all are recognized. Also using DM 6 (latest update)

are you guys using the original data transfer cable?

BrennB
Old 10-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPQuinn View Post
There are 147 items in the BBSAK back-up folder, but I realize each isn't an individual app.

My Third Party Apps list in Options|Applications contains 47 programs, but many are links/launchers like Crackberry and Dcom. I don't think I have anything exotic.

The BBSAK backup folder is 35.9 MB.
I was able to install all your cods onto a Storm 2 and successfully create a backup with no issues at all. Did javaloader through an error at all? I will PM you a working backup I made back for your own personal use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan_BM View Post
Hi Mike

Could you find out something?
I really need the backup for my device.

Ice
I was able to install all your cods onto a Storm 2 and successfully create a backup with no issues at all. Did javaloader through an error at all? I will PM you a working backup I made back for your own personal use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopper View Post
I have downloaded TeamViewer, I'm in Central timezone, anytime today would work or after 7 PM next week.
I could probably get up with you this evening around 7:30PM Central. Is that cool? Cause Ive seen it work on your machine specs before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite1 View Post
I have the same overall issue, but with my 9700 and Windows7 Ultimate 64-bit.

For what it's worth, I have also tried BB Master Control Program and it also will not recognize a device.

Could this problem be related to DM 6 maybe?
No it's not DM6 error and Ive seen it work on your setup before also. Could you let me viewer your desktop as you try using TeamViewer also?
~mike

Edit: I was able to duplicate the restore lockup/never finish issue. It maybe due to shear size of the restore. We are looking into fixes for this issue. But installing all the cods works fine.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry
Carrier: Verizon

drummerboy8469 is a n00b

Hi there.

First time posting here so hello everyone. I've been using BBSAK since I first saw it on Crackberry.com. Awesome program. Just installed it on my new computer running Win7 x86. I keep getting a "...has stopped working...check for solution online." Any advice?
Old 10-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerboy8469 View Post
Hi there.

First time posting here so hello everyone. I've been using BBSAK since I first saw it on Crackberry.com. Awesome program. Just installed it on my new computer running Win7 x86. I keep getting a "...has stopped working...check for solution online." Any advice?
Did you try a wipe? And also did it say javaloader stopped working? We think this maybe related to JL but should still work regardless.

Also we think we found the froze restore issue and are looking into a fix.
~mike
Old 10-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Blackberry 9650
Carrier: VZW

GPQuinn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Great! Thanks for your hard work.

I downloaded the backup folder and tinkered...your backup works/restores fine...my install still hangs when doing a new backup.

I'm sure the problem could be on this end somewhere and if I'm the only guy with the issue I can wait for a new version and try again.

Do you have a link to a 1.7 install in the meantime?

Thanks,
Jerry
Old 10-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

So its hanging on backup or restore GPQuinn? You do have a fairly large backup to make. But Im puzzled. Whats your os & version of desktop manager?
~mike
Old 10-12-2010, 05:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HDC
Carrier: Orange

mr2tone is a n00b

can this software be used to unlock a BB 9700?
Old 10-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2tone View Post
can this software be used to unlock a BB 9700?
This software does not unlock any blackberries. But it can remove IT Policies.
~mike
Old 10-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

So there will be a major update coming real soon. We have a little more testing to do. But this is what you can expect with version v1.8.5.
~mike

1.) Screenshot fixed now auto sizes buttons for different devices. (Bug - Fixed)
2.) Restore with large amounts of programs installed. (Bug - Fixed)
2.) Added Maximize back for larger DPI settings. (Bug - Fixed?)
3.) Save CODs will now dump all cods into CODs folder, not individual folders.
4.) Added OS Selector, no more having to uninstall OSs. (Feature - Thanks eenieMINI)
5.) Changed BBSAK Logo & New Site coming soon. (We figured it was time.)
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry