PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: sprint

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropism View Post
Completed a horrible transaction with ezln0423, I recommend not doing business with this guy in the future. Mailed out a Samsung Epic (plus extras) to him after he paid me by paypal check. Asked me to send out ASAP, and I did a rush shipment to him before payment even went through.

Here's where the problems came into play:

Shipment was sent out, delivery was made to his address. After contacting ezln0423, I was told that the package never arrived. He immediately told me to file a claim with the post office and send out another Epic, which apparently he wanted me to purchase at full price. After going through the motions with the post office, I was told it would take a few weeks to be reimbursed.

A few days later, I looked up my device serial number in Sprint's system, to make sure that it wasn't stolen. Sure enough, it was listed as active, under ezln0423's name and address. I contacted him again to give him every chance to tell me the package arrived, but I was still told the mail never arrived.

At this point, I let him know that I was an employee of Sprint (at the time) and that I knew for a fact that he was in possession of the phone. A moderator was also notified. Ezln0423 apparently told the two of us that he claimed the phone was stolen because I forgot a few of the extras I promised in my thread, notably the Invisible Shield screen protector, the leather Sprint case and an extra battery back. I checked the back seat of my car and sure enough, the bag containing those items had fallen out of the package. If I was notified of this properly, I would have sent out another priority mail package ASAP with the missing items.

Ezln0423 also apparently called Sprint to complain about me and tried to get me fired, too bad this happened a few days after I quit. He apparently requested a formal investigation and requested to have me terminated.

That being said, I'd avoid doing business with this guy in the future. Lying, scheming, attempting mail fraud, and trying to **** with my job. NOT something I'd expect from the community here.

Edit: oh yeah, AFTER he filed the investigation into my job, he sent me another PM asking if I had mailed out the rest of the items to him. Yeahhhhhh....
Noted.... thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

afbond03 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Good transaction with: bigbilal04
Old 01-27-2011, 02:45 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

nightmare in motion, what a deal! BEWARE of ezln0423 at least until we hear his version, Sprint dude is alright.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:54 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

regarding user imnuts thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sold-inact...ro-2-sold.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
Thanks for your patience and a great transaction. Phone was recieved as described with more extras than i expected lol. This is a great seller and I would highly recommend business with him.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

bought an epic from siptang1227 and it couldnt have gone smoother. the man does business and means every word that he says. the tracking number wouldnt go through on the epic i purchased and even on the 2nd day only when the tracking wasn't working he went up there with the receipt to see what was going on. I got the package the same day and didnt get the pm out in time to let him know it was received. goes above and beyond and ships same day in my case! stand up guy and highly recommended. (great communication)

D/\SH
Old 03-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I bought a bad esn and broken Epic from nyczwillz

It was a fast and easy transaction.

Thank you sir!

I <3 Android
Old 03-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
bought an epic from siptang1227 and it couldnt have gone smoother. the man does business and means every word that he says. the tracking number wouldnt go through on the epic i purchased and even on the 2nd day only when the tracking wasn't working he went up there with the receipt to see what was going on. I got the package the same day and didnt get the pm out in time to let him know it was received. goes above and beyond and ships same day in my case! stand up guy and highly recommended. (great communication)

D/\SH
Smooth transaction and fast payment!
Definitely will do more business in the future and highly recommend to anyone!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Long Live the TP2!
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

alohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I purchased a TP2 from Squirrelxss. I had contacted him right before the post was closed due to user's low post count.

The transaction went smooth, and he was very prompt in mailing the handset via UPS with tracking. When I received the phone, it was exactly as he described, with all the extra accesories included and in great shape.

I recommend this member for future transactions.

If at first you don't succeed,
skydiving isn't for you.

Old 05-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sold-inact...condition.html

Bought this! Either to hand to someone to work on NAND Android or replace my little sisters POS Sprint Phone.

Transaction smooth as butta, exactly as described (missing USB audio adapter thing, it was a stretch hoping it was in the original box since it wasnt noted , but I had 1 from my old TP so not an issue)

Old 05-12-2011, 02:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/sold-inact...condition.html

Bought this! Either to hand to someone to work on NAND Android or replace my little sisters POS Sprint Phone.

Transaction smooth as butta, exactly as described (missing USB audio adapter thing, it was a stretch hoping it was in the original box since it wasnt noted , but I had 1 from my old TP so not an issue)
I sold Kane my Diamond and had zero issues throughout the transaction. We quickly agreed upon a price and payment was received asap. Kept in communication throughout as well. No problems whatsoever!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader