PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (stock)
Carrier: Sprint 0

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

Bought a TP2 & Hero together from gmfeny. Everything went smoothly, and the items were in the condition as described. The TP2 activated and works fine. I can't activate the Hero due to my plan, but I'm sure it'll be fine as well.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sale completed smoothly with @froggr, thanks to PPGC Bargain Trader!

Good communication, patience, fast payment via paypal, and delivery confirmation. Pleasure doing business A+

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/bargain-tr...o-2-150-a.html
Old 11-03-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

phaze is just getting started

Sold brand new HTV Evo to milocas in mid October 2010.

Had posted it here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/bargain-tr...4g-sprint.html

Quick communication, sent payment in timely manner, and I shipped the following day. milocas is still working on post count to be able to post in here, so it may be a while before he can post about me
Old 12-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have purchased 2 mini books from ksg.

Great communications and good on his word. Sent out on the same day that the payment was made and sent the confirmation within hours. Definitely trustworthy guy.
Items came in two days help also.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

trades w BooDaddy. traded my Evo for his laptop. we had some hiccups but smooth otherwise. definitely recommend him!

Old 12-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Traded with TweetyBear for an HTC Evo. Traded a laptop I had. Very easy to work with, and very good with communication. She is was also very understanding while I was fighting with UPS to try to find where my laptop went I shipped to her. Luckily it showed up, got delivered to her, and we were able to continue the deal! Would definately recommend!

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 12-30-2010, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

iceturkee is just getting started

just bought a dell netbook from ksg. we have talked about this for awhile since he put them up for sale long before my payday. he tried to help by agreeing to my offer of a down payment but, unfortunately, we couldn't make that work. he did promise to hold one for me if he didn't sell all of the remaining on ebay. that worked.

i have dealt with many people i only know from a website who have done their best to work with my fixed income and monthly va check. i would gladly buy from ksg again. he is a man of his word. and that's a trait i greatly appreciate.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:03 PM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, TP1, Kaiser, Apache & HP iPAQ hx2495b
Carrier: Verizon (formerly Alltel)

ksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceturkee View Post
just bought a dell netbook from ksg. we have talked about this for awhile since he put them up for sale long before my payday. he tried to help by agreeing to my offer of a down payment but, unfortunately, we couldn't make that work. he did promise to hold one for me if he didn't sell all of the remaining on ebay. that worked.

i have dealt with many people i only know from a website who have done their best to work with my fixed income and monthly va check. i would gladly buy from ksg again. he is a man of his word. and that's a trait i greatly appreciate.
Thank you, you were a pleasure to deal with! I'd sell to you anytime.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:09 PM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, TP1, Kaiser, Apache & HP iPAQ hx2495b
Carrier: Verizon (formerly Alltel)

ksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
I have purchased 2 mini books from ksg.

Great communications and good on his word. Sent out on the same day that the payment was made and sent the confirmation within hours. Definitely trustworthy guy.
Items came in two days help also.
Thank you for the kind words.

I just wish you would have purchased both of them together... I could have put both netbooks into a larger box and you could have saved money shipping one package (I would have passed the savings on to you).

Regardless, I'm glad everything worked out.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

entropism is keeping up the good workentropism is keeping up the good workentropism is keeping up the good work

Completed a horrible transaction with ezln0423, I recommend not doing business with this guy in the future. Mailed out a Samsung Epic (plus extras) to him after he paid me by paypal check. Asked me to send out ASAP, and I did a rush shipment to him before payment even went through.

Here's where the problems came into play:

Shipment was sent out, delivery was made to his address. After contacting ezln0423, I was told that the package never arrived. He immediately told me to file a claim with the post office and send out another Epic, which apparently he wanted me to purchase at full price. After going through the motions with the post office, I was told it would take a few weeks to be reimbursed.

A few days later, I looked up my device serial number in Sprint's system, to make sure that it wasn't stolen. Sure enough, it was listed as active, under ezln0423's name and address. I contacted him again to give him every chance to tell me the package arrived, but I was still told the mail never arrived.

At this point, I let him know that I was an employee of Sprint (at the time) and that I knew for a fact that he was in possession of the phone. A moderator was also notified. Ezln0423 apparently told the two of us that he claimed the phone was stolen because I forgot a few of the extras I promised in my thread, notably the Invisible Shield screen protector, the leather Sprint case and an extra battery back. I checked the back seat of my car and sure enough, the bag containing those items had fallen out of the package. If I was notified of this properly, I would have sent out another priority mail package ASAP with the missing items.

Ezln0423 also apparently called Sprint to complain about me and tried to get me fired, too bad this happened a few days after I quit. He apparently requested a formal investigation and requested to have me terminated.

That being said, I'd avoid doing business with this guy in the future. Lying, scheming, attempting mail fraud, and trying to **** with my job. NOT something I'd expect from the community here.

Edit: oh yeah, AFTER he filed the investigation into my job, he sent me another PM asking if I had mailed out the rest of the items to him. Yeahhhhhh....
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader