PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)
Carrier: Sprint

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [6/01] NEW BUILD ADDED!

i just replaced neccasary files....ill install fresh and let you know how it goes.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

FROG_LEG_SALAD is a n00b
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [6/01] NEW BUILD ADDED!

so i was ableto ge the new build installed with the .rar the cab just wouldnt work . so now going thru the setup i keep getting this message cant establis a reliable data connection to the server. this could be a temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned if it continues call customer care .
Old 06-07-2010, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

FROG_LEG_SALAD is a n00b

i was jst reading the f.aq about my data issue and it doesnt give me the option like before to click the force cdma to try.on the other build it would give me a screen where i could click the different rhod--- and then click force cdm im not getting that now also how do i get the android icon in my start screen on my tp2. also
Old 06-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

bhauptman is a n00b
Re: [CAB] Project Android Port and Startup Utility [5/10] GPS NOW WORKING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11 View Post
for some reason, i keep getting a message stating "insufficient storage available" whenever i try to install google maps. I have plenty of space on my storage card. is there any way to fix this?

Thanks
I was also getting this when attempting to install Google Maps (or anything else). I removed my data.img file to force a new filesystem to be generated. Old data.img was 262MB and new one is 256MB. Now I can download and install Google Maps. When it generated the file system the first time something must have been screwed up.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

arcloudclubr is a n00b
Re: [CAB] GSM Project Android Port and Startup Utility [03/17/10] Auto Update & App M

is there a compiled build of android for gsm rhodiom with all updates instead of these multiple downloads back n forth between xda btw love n use both sites just lookn for sure app
Old 06-10-2010, 01:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Re: [CAB] GSM Project Android Port and Startup Utility [03/17/10] Auto Update & App M

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcloudclubr View Post
is there a compiled build of android for gsm rhodiom with all updates instead of these multiple downloads back n forth between xda btw love n use both sites just lookn for sure app

What? This is the same thing as XDA. Notice the poster uses the same screenname, and the links take you to the same web page? OH wait... thats me... and these ARE compiled builds for the GSM Rhodium....

Either I'm missing what you mean by this question, in which case i apologize, or you did not read thoroughly enough.

Last edited by Reefermattness; 06-10-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

FROG_LEG_SALAD is a n00b

so i tried to update thru the update deal in the program but it updates then when i try to run android it wont boot up . then the only way to get it working is to delete the data file and reload it
Old 06-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

mgross029 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperfire21 View Post
guys the market isnt working on my sprint tp2 with the 6/1 build. im using wifi to access it but getting an error
I posted a fix for this over @ XDA on page 401 of the forum...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...27997&page=401

Delete the data.img from the andboot folder and start Android. It will recreate the data.img. You will have to re-adjust your settings... Good Luck!
Old 06-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROG_LEG_SALAD View Post
so i tried to update thru the update deal in the program but it updates then when i try to run android it wont boot up . then the only way to get it working is to delete the data file and reload it
This happens to me from time to time. I wonder if its best to run the update before you ever fire up haret, maybe not.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

isangmahal is a n00b

For some strange reason, certain programs don't work anymore with the 6/01/2010 Android installer cab.

One program I loved using was UrbanSpoon and Yelp. Everytime I tried to install both of these programs, it gives me "Installation error: unknown reason -17". Does anyone know what that specific reason is?

Last edited by isangmahal; 06-13-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps