PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [6/01] NEW BUILD ADDED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpsbigs View Post
im stuck in airplane mode, please help
Please read the FAQ area, more specifically the area about the data connections. You should be able to find your answers there.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)
Carrier: Sprint

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [6/01] NEW BUILD ADDED!

Ok so i screwed up something...i updated the the utility and went to run android and now it says it failed to load the zImage file....ive tried redoing the updates that doesnt work and neither dose deleting the zImage file and replacing it with another one...
Old 06-05-2010, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
Ok so i screwed up something...i updated the the utility and went to run android and now it says it failed to load the zImage file....ive tried redoing the updates that doesnt work and neither dose deleting the zImage file and replacing it with another one...
Could very well be an issue with the server that it is downloading the update from, as this is happening to some users at XDA as well. Also using the update utility right now you will not be getting the newest battery fixes.

Use the files found here. Download them, delete the old zimage file and modules file from your andboot folder. Paste the new ones into same folder. Boot back into android.

http://sites.google.com/site/android...atterymeterfix

Last edited by Reefermattness; 06-05-2010 at 10:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

worked perfectly...thanks man
Old 06-06-2010, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

coolsilver is keeping up the good workcoolsilver is keeping up the good work

New kernel build today. Anyone have any clue what was done other than RHOD500 brought up to date?

I haven't tried it yet but I probably will in a bit.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

wphend00 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to wphend00 Send a message via AIM to wphend00 Send a message via MSN to wphend00 Send a message via Yahoo to wphend00

Quick question, my accelerometer is not working... how do I enable that?
Old 06-06-2010, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hyperfire21 is just getting started

guys the market isnt working on my sprint tp2 with the 6/1 build. im using wifi to access it but getting an error
Old 06-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

My market is working fine, just loaded the 6/01 build up this morning. Initially i had no data or voice whatsoever. I shut down, removed the sim card, and everything works fine now. The sim card is not needed for cdma coverage in windows OR android, so no point in leaving the little bastard in there anyways. Everything works except camera and sound as far as i can tell.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I just downloaded the new build along with the new battery drivers and now i cant install anything from the marketplace...i can download it but once it gets to 100% it says installation unsuccessfull. It says something along the lines of insufficient memory available...i have more than enough memory on both my storage card and my main memory. Also since i got service working on my phone by clicking force cdma in the Android utility android seems to be running slower. The way i can compare it is android used to be faster and more responsive than windows and now its just as slow as windows and seems to have a lag doing anything...i like the new build so i would like to stick with it but if the build is whats causing the lag ill switch back to an older one

also on another not on every build ive tried the keyboard backlight never turns on...however it does work in windows

Last edited by falzon03; 06-07-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
I just downloaded the new build along with the new battery drivers and now i cant install anything from the marketplace...i can download it but once it gets to 100% it says installation unsuccessfull. It says something along the lines of insufficient memory available...i have more than enough memory on both my storage card and my main memory. Also since i got service working on my phone by clicking force cdma in the Android utility android seems to be running slower. The way i can compare it is android used to be faster and more responsive than windows and now its just as slow as windows and seems to have a lag doing anything...i like the new build so i would like to stick with it but if the build is whats causing the lag ill switch back to an older one

also on another not on every build ive tried the keyboard backlight never turns on...however it does work in windows
Did you install fresh or install over the top of an old OS? A lot of the times something from an old install will cause Android to run improperly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps