PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/21.564; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Search the forum... I have been compiling the kernel, modules, and rootfs with the buttons remapped for everyone. Can't link it well on my phone, but just look below the stickies
Here's the thread nate was talking about:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-androi...xdandroid.html
Old 11-23-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Verizon

thayer is becoming a great contributor
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Angry Birds is currently working on the latest rar reference on my tp2. The current issues are extremely slow load times and distorted graphics. It is playable.

If roxio comes out with a version that works extremely well on the tp2 then yeah, I dread that too.

For those of you who can't get birds to work, go into your Startup doc in the andboot folder on your sd card and change hw3d.force=0 to hw3d.force=1
Old 11-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Yeah I grabbed the latest update from the startup utility last night. It's confirmed working again.

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-24-2010, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work
Any word on camera deveolpment working? Just curious. Seems likes devolpment has slowed waaaaay down since hw3d

Sent from my FRG83 by Neopeek using Tapatalk
Old 11-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
Any word on camera deveolpment working? Just curious. Seems likes devolpment has slowed waaaaay down since hw3d
Development seems to happen in bursts... mainly because people are doing this in their free time.

With that said, camera gets a lot of dev attention, they just can't figure out why it doesn't work. Seems there's some proprietary libs from HTC that we have to use, and that's where it's getting lost.

Read the htc-linux logs, development is still goin strong. We just squashed a ton of bugs with FRX03, c'mon man!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Development seems to happen in bursts... mainly because people are doing this in their free time.

With that said, camera gets a lot of dev attention, they just can't figure out why it doesn't work. Seems there's some proprietary libs from HTC that we have to use, and that's where it's getting lost.

Read the htc-linux logs, development is still goin strong. We just squashed a ton of bugs with FRX03, c'mon man!
hey, you can be civil when responding to a question... at least you're showing progress LMAO

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
hey, you can be civil when responding to a question... at least you're showing progress LMAO
Hey look, you're still a douche. What was that about having something constructive to say?

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:52 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

Could'nt agree more! Not enough has been made of the fact that FRX03 is a SEXY BEAST due to the numerous improvements and bug fixes! Much less lag, much more responsive and for the first time I got a 20fps benchmark in Neocore... could never get out of the 16-17.8 range with previous builds.

Guys we need to be grateful for the many hours devs put into this project, and for every leap and improvement we're given... afterall it's Thanksgiving right?

THANK YOU DEVS!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Hey look, you're still a douche. What was that about having something constructive to say?

Hell, I'm pretty happy with the Droid progress. Every update seems to an improvement, be it a little or be a lot.
Right now I'm having enough problems finding a NRG combination that I like. Lately, it seems the more they update, the more I wish I'd stayed on the previous version. Poorer battery life or laggy or both. I don't like to tweek and overclock - I just liked it when they work staight out of the kitchen. I wish I could remember the few roms from a couple of months ago that were workin' out better for me.
Anyhoo, in the spirit of the holiday, I really do appreciate all the effort and time that the brainy people put in to this stuff. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Thank you for you status update with the camera. I believe the way you responded was very civil. Thank you for all of your hard work. Some people just don't get the level of commitment need to solve these difficult problems. =D>

Please don't forget to thank me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps