PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 02:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint

animeva is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

any new updates for this Android Build?
Old 11-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeva View Post
any new updates for this Android Build?
Well... if you read the last few pages you might answer your own question. I have no clue when you last checked in dude...
Old 11-22-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Well... if you read the last few pages you might answer your own question. I have no clue when you last checked in dude...
arrrghhh do we need to update the kernel and rootfs with matt's new package or is this a more stable module and zimage then the current ones? I noticed the different modules from the package you created posted in babijoee's thread [prj][XDANDROID][2.2.1][AOSP][20.11.10]FRX03 SYSTEM UPDATE - xda-developers which didn't work well for me.

I think it was my startup.txt file or possibly the overclocking that was giving me issues (i did try restarting it several times after I read your post that after the first install with the new build it was slow but it didn't help) so I was going to try again after another reformat of my sd with reefer's new build and the startup utility.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Downloading now... typo in the thread title n all!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
arrrghhh do we need to update the kernel and rootfs with matt's new package or is this a more stable module and zimage then the current ones? I noticed the different modules from the package you created posted in babijoee's thread [prj][XDANDROID][2.2.1][AOSP][20.11.10]FRX03 SYSTEM UPDATE - xda-developers which didn't work well for me.

I think it was my startup.txt file or possibly the overclocking that was giving me issues (i did try restarting it several times after I read your post that after the first install with the new build it was slow but it didn't help) so I was going to try again after another reformat of my sd with reefer's new build and the startup utility.
I simply built a bundle with the newest of the new. Works fine for me, so that's why I put it together. I know there's some RHOD100 users that are saying the newest kernel doesn't work so well for them... But for the newbies, I usually err on the side of bleeding edge, for better or worse. I did test it on my phone, and I know the RAPH guys should be good on the newest, so that's why I had babijoee post that build only there.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Perty quiet in here considering the new update! On first boot it was laggy as heck! Now all is well and it's very responsive.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Perty quiet in here considering the new update! On first boot it was laggy as heck! Now all is well and it's very responsive.
Are you running reference or did you manually update the pieces? I was going to update the pieces manually (FRX03 from the link Arrrghhh posted few days ago), kernel, etc, just haven't had the freaking time
Old 11-22-2010, 10:48 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

should we enable the hardware 3d in advance settings?

Old 11-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

larioserik is a n00b

okay exuse my noobishness i keep getting "SD card not found" i tried searching and found nothing(maybe im such a noob i dont even know how to search-_-) anyways i found someone saying reformat i did and still no go i am running 11/01 ref and certain apps like mikandi need an sd card to use?? anyone have a solution?? i have sprint cdma phone if anyone needs to know?
Old 11-23-2010, 01:17 AM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.1.22460/21.564; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

im running the new reference and i cant get Angrybirds to work. before i boot i went into adv settings and checked enable 3d left everything else the way it is since i dont now what therefore. But How do i get Angry birds to work?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps