PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

duffguy123 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Nope, the issue is with our kernel not with Android. There's already a fix that works, hopefully it'll get pushed soon so all can enjoy
Hello, arrghhh is referring to a fix for the voice searching/dialing. The fix is one where you don't have to make a call and hang up after using voice searching/dialing. I would just like to know what the fix is because I couldn't find it during search. Thanks.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/21.572; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffguy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Nope, the issue is with our kernel not with Android. There's already a fix that works, hopefully it'll get pushed soon so all can enjoy
Hello, arrghhh is referring to a fix for the voice searching/dialing. The fix is one where you don't have to make a call and hang up after using voice searching/dialing. I would just like to know what the fix is because I couldn't find it during search. Thanks.
Huh? I swear I didn't drink that much, but what...?
Old 11-26-2010, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

2phonejones is keeping up the good work2phonejones is keeping up the good work
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

YouTube - Organizing Your Android Home Screen at the 1:45 mark of this video, what music player or widget is that??!!
Old 11-27-2010, 01:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

hey guys i have this 3d driver. i want people to test it. i already post it over xda. a few people already test it. overrall with this driver im getting better graphics, smoother speed. anything that used 3d works great for me. 3d gallery loads in seconds. games have better graphics. angry birds lite beta plays great.

Speed is good on games.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-androi...r-testing.html
Old 11-27-2010, 05:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

l.hc is a n00b

How do I make it so that the sleep button on my phone takes me home? Both the sleep and end call button make my phone sleep. Before, I used to be able to hit the sleep button and it would take me home, now I got a new sd card in which I loaded reference and it just puts my phone to sleep. I have the rhod500. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.hc View Post
How do I make it so that the sleep button on my phone takes me home? Both the sleep and end call button make my phone sleep. Before, I used to be able to hit the sleep button and it would take me home, now I got a new sd card in which I loaded reference and it just puts my phone to sleep. I have the rhod500. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I'm gonna give you this one, although if you searched this thread or even read over the past 10 pages you would have found the answer. Go to spare parts and set end button to home.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I'm gonna give you this one, although if you searched this thread or even read over the past 10 pages you would have found the answer. Go to spare parts and set end button to home.
thanks for not freaking out like most people do it gets really old
Old 11-27-2010, 12:42 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
thanks for not freaking out like most people do =D> it gets really old
No problem! I don't mind helping people, the problem runs into when you see the same people over and over asking for answers when they just have to read back a bit or search. It's how we all learn, not by being spoon fed, but by reading, learning and understanding. We were all noobs before and screaming "search" and not assisting doesn't help us learn, however by constant spoodfeeding doesn't either. And I can't blame some people for snapping when they're doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes and then spend their time on here answering the same question over and over again. It's a fine line we've gotta walk. I took the advice of a very wise man (Arrrghhh) who explained that using the rar file rather than the cab file will help you learn more about what files are needed, etc, rather than just loading up the cab and not understanding how it works, that's what I do know and I understand a lot better. So I read everything that ANYONE posts, regardless of post count, rep, etc, and try to gleam additional knowledge that way. But you must read to learn!! Sorry to go off on a rant.. getting off the soapbox now, and thanks again for the thanks!!
Old 11-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

l.hc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Really appreaciate it. Even though I did search google and this website. One last question, I try to run quadrant standard and I get a "this device does not support stencil buffers..." even though it used to work before. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:19 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.hc View Post
Really appreaciate it. Even though I did search google and this website. One last question, I try to run quadrant standard and I get a "this device does not support stencil buffers..." even though it used to work before. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Anytime bro, and I wasn't implying you didn't search, it all depends on what your searching for, and if you don't ask it correctly, you may not find the answer, but again, wasn't implying you. As far as the quadrant error, I don't have a clue, I'll learn that to the peeps that know this stuff much much better than me!! I've ran quadrant myself lately and haven't had an issue, but I'm also doing updates with individual files, so we may not have the same set up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps