PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/26] SOUND IS FIXED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Hmm.... is your music in a folder called "Music" on the root of your SD card? I don't have anything special as far as the organization of my music, it just showed up there.
yeah, all my music is in subfolders of /sdcard/music/ and absolutely none of it shows up in the music player
Old 08-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Ron36

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/26] SOUND IS FIXED!

i have downloaded remove static sound rar. but im not sure what to do with it.

will someone send me it the right dirrection or post the instructions please.

i have searched with no luck.

thanks
Old 08-27-2010, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mikelittle24 is keeping up the good workmikelittle24 is keeping up the good work

Extract the rar file... instructions are inside. Basically you copy the files over to your andboot folder and remove the old module.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mikelittle24 is keeping up the good workmikelittle24 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
yeah, all my music is in subfolders of /sdcard/music/ and absolutely none of it shows up in the music player
Try running Dev Tools/Media Scanner
Old 08-27-2010, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

n8mack33 is a n00b

Thanks everyone this is awesome! Something cool to hold me over until I can jump ship for real.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

newedeh is a n00b

I just wanted to say great job. I never doubted you guys for a minute.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

kriddle04 is a n00b

So I still have yet to figure out why I have only silent when I go to change the ringtone?
Old 08-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

kriddle04 is a n00b

Now it works after i did media scanner.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
i just did a fresh install of this and im stuck in an endless loop of the xdandroid boot animation
I'm seeing this too.

When I used the Froyo one is was the green guys flying around, and then it looped for a long time, and then it crashed and popped up something like Processing Task not responding, and I closed it and only had a black screen. While it was looping I could hear the static sound.

When I used the BLAZN build, on the first time it just looped for like half an hour until I pulled out the battery. The second time I tried it, it looped for like 10 minutes and then froze.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So i tried this and had the hissing. But then my WM rom started freezing and acting whacky. Sound not working misc freezing etc. I thought it was the rom hard reset no dice tried another rom. It was the new nrg rom so thats why I tried another rom. Still froze etc.

I saw all these fsck files on my sd card. pulled the sd card and the rom works fine. So android jacked up my sd card. I have heard about this in the past and figured it would be fixed by now. Is there any special trick to avoid corrupting my card?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps