PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Anyone else having issues with the live wallpapers not working on the latest builds?
Old 03-10-2010, 09:33 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge View Post
I changed the wiki port status line for USB in the wiki (link in my signature).. I originally copied "Only charging" from the Rhodium Topaz column, but I haven't heard of anyone successfully charge with the CDMA TP2s.

The status does change to charging when the USB cable is plugged in, but it doesn't actually charge.
Yeah, it actually says "Charged" for me when the USB is plugged in.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible / Touch Pro 2

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff6789 View Post
Anyone else having issues with the live wallpapers not working on the latest builds?
heck, i'm having difficulty finding where to even change them
i even downloaded one from the marketplace and i can't seem to get it to work

Live Wallpapers from what i read is only compatible with 2.1 android (NEXUS ONE build) but i believe otherwise since i've seen them on youtube and my friends Droid has an animated wallpaper

eh, i give up on this until we can get some sound though, i can't risk missing a phone call because i didn't hear my phone ring or vibrate

great job so far though, i'm liking this android build so far, 3G, WiFi and marketplace and the phone even works.

one thing MrPippy, WiFi seems to turn off sometimes while using it,
i was wondering why i was getting connection errors in marketplace while browsing and then i checked connections and wifi wasn't connected, just thought i'd give a heads up on that

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:00 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
The page looks intimidating, but it's actually quite straight-forward. Here's a quick guide on how to navigate it:

Nice write up bro....should help a lot of members!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Mine started giving me trouble when I put that hardware 3d line in the text file. Afterward, all I got was "loading wallpaper" with a black screen. Seeing as the animation doesn't work with it on, I'm betting the live wallpaper suffers the same fate.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post

Same here 100% all the time, wallpapers work fine just click and hold on the home screen to change. Also the battery maybe messing with WM battery calibration a little.

Droidrox39
Old 03-10-2010, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
wallpapers work fine just click and hold on the home screen to change
Are you talking about regular wallpapers or live wallpapers? The issue is that the live (animated) wallpapers aren't working with the latest builds
Old 03-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Are you talking about regular wallpapers or live wallpapers? The issue is that the live (animated) wallpapers aren't working with the latest builds
My live wallpapers work fine with the release before the last one. Go to marketplace, download live wallpaper picker. Then hold an empty space in the homepage, wallpaper, live wallpaper picker.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
My live wallpapers work fine with the release before the last one. Go to marketplace, download live wallpaper picker. Then hold an empty space in the homepage, wallpaper, live wallpaper picker.
I installed the live wallpaper picker app that's already included with the build in the AndroidApps\Media folder. Then I installed the live wallpapers after that, but when I try to load them it just sits at the "loading wallpaper" screen but never fully loads the animated wallpaper

I'm just curious to know if anyone running flyers' latest build is seeing the same thing or not
Old 03-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
I installed the live wallpaper picker app that's already included with the build in the AndroidApps\Media folder. Then I installed the live wallpapers after that, but when I try to load them it just sits at the "loading wallpaper" screen but never fully loads the animated wallpaper

I'm just curious to know if anyone running flyers' latest build is seeing the same thing or not
Mine did that a few times, if you press the back button when it does it and try again (and again if you need to) itll pop up

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android linux tp2 cdma, eclair, touch pro2