PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 06:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
It's not him that's posting the kernels
Um, yes it is...

http://code.google.com/p/zimages/source/detail?r=131

Author: Brendan Shanks <mrpippy@gmail.com>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Edited for the early morning wise a$$. lol
Old 03-18-2010, 07:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

jeep447 is just getting started

Ok with the latest modules i now get a fuzzy sound all the time...when I try to play music or any media the fuzz changes to a diff sound! I love progress!! lol
Old 03-18-2010, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jadoe05 is keeping up the good workjadoe05 is keeping up the good work

Ok I am having a slight problem. Suddenly my market has stopped working. If anyone could help that would be great.

Just FYI :
I am not a noob. lol
Yes my data is working
I am using the kernel that was posted today
Everything else that should be working is working for me

I get an error that says " The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" everytime i try to download something.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep447 View Post
Ok with the latest modules i now get a fuzzy sound all the time...when I try to play music or any media the fuzz changes to a diff sound! I love progress!! lol
Sounds like you have external.rhod_speaker=1 in your cmdline, change that to a 0, or take it out and that should go away. Sound is still being worked on.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

MrPippy isn't going to update Post#1 everytime a commit is done to the kernel. Commits happen multiple times a day sometimes, usually minor changes/fixes and sometimes adds. That's why he put the link on there for you to keep up with it. No doubt if something MAJOR happens, like we do get Sound, Camera or GPS then I would think that would be good enough for a commit, but other than that, the touchscreen issue was just a fix, not a new feature!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Does anyone know any way to disable the LED and change button mappings, like make the end button go to home and the power button turn off the screen?

Old 03-18-2010, 09:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touchpro
Carrier: Verizon

kawaiius is a n00b

just installed the latest kernel and am loving the touchscreen now...works soooo much better..man audio and chargin and i think ill be set on my needs for a while lol
Old 03-18-2010, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

icevapor is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Does anyone know any way to disable the LED and change button mappings, like make the end button go to home and the power button turn off the screen?
Im pretty sure that this cant be done w/out completely switching the power button and the end button. This means that the power button would end your calls... I think they talked about this over in the xda wiki, or maybe the xda forums. They decided that they power button being the end button was more "unnatural" so they just left the end=power off.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

icevapor is just getting started

Hey all,
In the latest kernel, what does this mean:
"Speed: Might be faster?
^^ With only a "fix" applied? :P.. check the changelog?"

Isn't the changelog just whats at the bottom of the autobuild page for that commit? (like this: http://glemsom.anapnea.net/android/h...56ffdb96af8ea5 )

What "fix" is he talking about for speed? The screen fix? Maybe I'm being retarded.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android linux tp2 cdma, eclair, touch pro2