PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Light will remain on end of story. Consider it a dummy light for you guys to determine if the phone is sleeping or not. If it was off, then when i asked " hey was the phone asleep.. ".. the asnwer ill get "duhh.. i dont know.. how would i know?" .. well thats why we have dummy lights.

scbs ? i doubt it. .27 is here until all the hardware init is discovered then to finalize .35 and that wont have sbcs. convince emwe ? lol

xirxes changed the buttons around. I guess its just a matter of switching a few values around in android. No recompile needed so i can ask him for a bunch of variations so peeps can use whatever they want.

i finally have a ts calibration app.. but i cant say too much about it yet.
Yea, I agree on the sleep indicator light for the time being. Once it's more stable, you can remove it/set it back to userland notifications.

SCBS is ready for .27, .35 and is already in .39. But I guess it is pretty controversial, just seems like it would really help out.

The buttons would be nice if there was some semi-simple way for users to change around. I'm sure he hacked the keymaps, that's not so simple .

Calib app!?! That's awesome, and definitely needed. I wanted to mention, I finally flashed the newest hotness. While I would say my calibration was not perfect, it was 98% usable. The very bottom/edges/top of the screen seemed to be the most problematic, but who knows what WinMo's calib is at. I don't use it enough to know - it's good enough to launch Android, that's about all I need .

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
was under impression "test" ril was for gsm folks
Ditto...
Old 12-11-2011, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
No sim card, old ril
Edit: was under impression "test" ril was for gsm folks

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
test ril add wrold phone support to 400/500, so the APN section is dedicated to the sim inside. But perhaps your mods also work. It's easy enough to smuggle those settings via the ril too. =D>
Old 12-11-2011, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2: NAND OMGB

anish88 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I like the end call button being end call. What are the advantages of having end calling being home. I know alot of people like it being home.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88 View Post
I like the end call button being end call. What are the advantages of having end calling being home. I know alot of people like it being home.
Having a button to long press for recent apps. The easiest way to multitask.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
test ril add wrold phone support to 400/500, so the APN section is dedicated to the sim inside. But perhaps your mods also work. It's easy enough to smuggle those settings via the ril too. =D>
Testing new ril, all I did was replaced the one on root and restarted phone, seemed to take,still have apn intact, did have some random freezes though will test more

Old 12-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Having a button to long press for recent apps. The easiest way to multitask.
I use spare parts to set end button to "go home" and it still ends calls when done with phone call

Edit: I see what you mean arrrghhh, long pressing pops shutdown menĂº.

Last edited by vzihome; 12-11-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88 View Post
we need a vote on this lol. or just setup a how to butcher your own keys. But this is minimal.

Also ..

I know its a little early for xmas gifts but here is how i took my anger out on htc.

http://rhodium-nand.googlecode.com/files/tscalib.apk
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
we need a vote on this lol. or just setup a how to butcher your own keys. But this is minimal.

Also ..

I know its a little early for xmas gifts but here is how i took my anger out on htc.

http://rhodium-nand.googlecode.com/files/tscalib.apk
May your Christmas be blessed with abundace...that you may receive more so you can give us more!

Nice I like animation, will test and report

Edit: now if we can get it to run on first boot, like wm6.1 style

Last edited by vzihome; 12-11-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:09 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
May your Christmas be blessed with abundace...that you may receive more so you can give us more!

Nice I like animation, will test and report

Edit: now if we can get it to run on first boot, like wm6.1 style

Lol. I don't think I can include it on the rom itself without getting in trouble. Also some devices don't really need it since the default points seem to work fine. My rhod300 has no issues.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Lol. I don't think I can include it on the rom itself without getting in trouble. Also some devices don't really need it since the default points seem to work fine. My rhod300 has no issues.
Guess maybe a script and just place it in the init.d folder pull it off of sdcard? No biggie anyways, any luck with my logs?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development