PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
we need a vote on this lol. or just setup a how to butcher your own keys. But this is minimal.
We've been down this road, and there are almost as many people that want the end call key to be end call as there are people who want the home button. At first I didn't really care about the long press recent apps, but now that I've gotten used to it (and the prox sensor works for calls) I don't really care about the end call key anymore .

So no matter what is chosen people are not going to be happy, so the best option is some easily customizable way. I'm sure an app could easily take care of this, will just need root access to change around the keymaps. Perhaps this could be a one stop shop for keymaps, so those with other keyboards can swap out keyboard map to whatever they want. Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
I know its a little early for xmas gifts but here is how i took my anger out on htc.

http://rhodium-nand.googlecode.com/files/tscalib.apk
Sweet dude, gonna check it out now. Good work.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
Guess maybe a script and just place it in the init.d folder pull it off of sdcard? No biggie anyways, any luck with my logs?

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
sorry what logs again ?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Treo Pro/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO/Boost

Starfox is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
You can use the keychar/layout that works on FRX for use on OMGB. Personally I use call-as-home.

-- Starfox
Old 12-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfox View Post
You can use the keychar/layout that works on FRX for use on OMGB. Personally I use call-as-home.

-- Starfox
Of course, but having some user-customizable way that doesn't involve hacking the keymaps would be nice.

Not something that's critical/urgent, but at the same time I don't want it to get lost in the ether . There's obviously a lot of other things that need a-fixin'.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huckl3b3rry is a n00b

Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but bluetooth headPHONE (not in-call BT headset) audio works just fine with with 1.2.3 (I haven't upgraded to the Dec 5th yet). In-call bluetooth audio of course doesn't work, but I did notice in my car stereo that recognizes the call and the stereo starts counting the seconds of the call etc, the audio just isn't routed to out BT.

Also, thanks ACL for the calib app. Worked great for me. I had already pulled my calib file FRX, but wanted to give the app a try.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckl3b3rry View Post
Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but bluetooth headPHONE (not in-call BT headset) audio works just fine with with 1.2.3 (I haven't upgraded to the Dec 5th yet). In-call bluetooth audio of course doesn't work, but I did notice in my car stereo that recognizes the call and the stereo starts counting the seconds of the call etc, the audio just isn't routed to out BT.
This build doesn't include the new acoustic code yet. Once that has settled and is solid, I'm sure it can be implemented and (holds breath) hopefully all of the audio routing problems are solved, magically.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huckl3b3rry is a n00b

Roger. I just didn't know if you guys know that the Blue tooth audio routing for headphones was working. It kind of surprised me because I knew that the in-call BT headset audio routing was not working.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2: NAND OMGB

anish88 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
This build doesn't include the new acoustic code yet. Once that has settled and is solid, I'm sure it can be implemented and (holds breath) hopefully all of the audio routing problems are solved, magically.
Even the 3.5mm will start working too?
Old 12-12-2011, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckl3b3rry View Post
Roger. I just didn't know if you guys know that the Blue tooth audio routing for headphones was working. It kind of surprised me because I knew that the in-call BT headset audio routing was not working.
There is a ticket opened about this.

Issue 6 - rhodium-nand - bluetooth incoming audio during phone call not working - Touch pro 2 on NAND - Google Project Hosting

Not sure if you are talking about the same thing.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish88 View Post
Even the 3.5mm will start working too?
No, 3.5mm is not working because we aren't initializing some hardware. Its a bit confusing because the interrupts for the gsensor are the ones that drive the 3.5mm detection (crazy htc guys).

But its on my list of things to do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development