PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint RhodiumW (SIM/CID Unlocked), Titan, Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Going at it again... I am not "back" officially, just have some time to dabble in things. Good work to everyone on the Android/Rhodium merger, and keep up the good work. Just wanted to say thanks, and if time ever permits, I may get back into things again.

Old 08-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

spyder2723 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I just want to say thanks to all the Devs. I have been keeping an eye on this, and tried FRX06, an dit was good, just not quite there. I have now been running FRX07 for 2 days and everything is working wonderfully. I am loving listening to Pandora in my car, having the texting be more stable. So just thanks a lot to all the people that have worked on this.

For donations to the devs, is there a single account they all have access to, or what is the best way to say thanks the way it really matters, with $
Old 08-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder2723 View Post
I just want to say thanks to all the Devs. I have been keeping an eye on this, and tried FRX06, an dit was good, just not quite there. I have now been running FRX07 for 2 days and everything is working wonderfully. I am loving listening to Pandora in my car, having the texting be more stable. So just thanks a lot to all the people that have worked on this.

For donations to the devs, is there a single account they all have access to, or what is the best way to say thanks the way it really matters, with $
From the first post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh
Please, feel free to DONATE to the XDAndroid project!
Glad you like it!
Old 08-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700/T8585, Samsung i760, LG VS750
Carrier: T-Mobile, Reachout Wireless

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

How can I boot Android and keep all my stuff? Do I need to back up "data.img" and delete it from the sd card, then do a fresh boot and reboot and load data.img back onto my card?

I've tried keeping data.img and all my other program directories intact on the phone, but it never goes past the splash screen it just sits there and loads and loads and loads, nothing else.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
How can I boot Android and keep all my stuff? Do I need to back up "data.img" and delete it from the sd card, then do a fresh boot and reboot and load data.img back onto my card?

I've tried keeping data.img and all my other program directories intact on the phone, but it never goes past the splash screen it just sits there and loads and loads and loads, nothing else.
Titanium Backup works great.

What are you trying to keep your data.img from? If it's from a different build, it probably won't work. It might, but it sounds like it's not for you...
Old 08-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Titanium Backup works great.

What are you trying to keep your data.img from? If it's from a different build, it probably won't work. It might, but it sounds like it's not for you...
Nope it wasn't so I deleted it and it booted up fine, I dragged all the program directories over to the newly installed FRX07 but nothing and I didn't think to use Titanium... Now I'm at a all new fresh start again. So I guess I'll have to go through and install everything over again.

Oddly enough I remember reading somewhere that bluetooth audio only worked but mic also works for me in phone calls in bluetooth on my Plantronics 590 headset.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:30 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Oddly enough I remember reading somewhere that bluetooth audio only worked but mic also works for me in phone calls in bluetooth on my Plantronics 590 headset.
Yea, some people have reported success in using BT headsets and actually having proper audio routing. Just don't expect it to be flawless at this point (I couldn't get my Moto headset to pass audio at all, although it paired no problem...)
Old 08-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Something weird happened... Earlier I had a phone call coming in and the dialer wasn't responding... Ever since then when I tried to make a call it would go through but I'd get no audio on either end. So I turned off bluetooth, rebooted and now it says I have no service suddenly.

But I can still text and access the web.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Something weird happened... Earlier I had a phone call coming in and the dialer wasn't responding... Ever since then when I tried to make a call it would go through but I'd get no audio on either end. So I turned off bluetooth, rebooted and now it says I have no service suddenly.

But I can still text and access the web.
What radio version do you have? We found that the older firmwares were causing problems. hyc started patching the RIL like crazy, but people were still having issues - turned out an older radio version was wreaking havoc. I have 2.32...
Old 08-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
What radio version do you have? We found that the older firmwares were causing problems. hyc started patching the RIL like crazy, but people were still having issues - turned out an older radio version was wreaking havoc. I have 2.32...
Not sure... I guess the default one that came with the complete bundle.

How do you check?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development