PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 08:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 03-11: FRX05 on NAND (data working again!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
You're not the only one, 2 of us also got error scanning using Wifi... I reverted back to 3.11.11 files which Wifi worked... Haven't tested new files... My device is a Sprint Touch Pro2 without a Sim card (but Sim unlocked, with WU radio for Sim use)
About 3 hours ago, I downloaded the exact files off the first post, used recovery to install, and wifi was working without issues. I try to keep an eye on the latest files from autobuild, but if they aren't working for you, please make sure you are on the latest files and if it still doesn't work, post logs of when you fire up wifi.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint Touch Pro2, att iPhone 4
Carrier: at&t on both

vistazifta is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vistazifta Send a message via Yahoo to vistazifta Send a message via Skype™ to vistazifta

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
About 3 hours ago, I downloaded the exact files off the first post, used recovery to install, and wifi was working without issues. I try to keep an eye on the latest files from autobuild, but if they aren't working for you, please make sure you are on the latest files and if it still doesn't work, post logs of when you fire up wifi.
@nate and acl just curious do u think the wu instead of wv radios r causing issues because they were modified by olipro and cmonex instead of the originals
Old 03-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: Telus

T_D_H is a n00b

well, after running the newest updates, ive now found that after installing facebook and twitter, android boots and then once the screen shuts off it is no longer responsive and had to have the battery pulled, i have restarted it 4 times so far to try and catch the problem with no avail, my phone seems to be cursed haha
Old 03-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Lurker

T_D_H is a n00b

to further note, it has restarted itself 3 times while I have been typing this
Old 03-22-2011, 11:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Device: Sprint TP2 (using CDMA side, no GSM sim inserted)
Android Build: 3.22.11

Well, I just installed latest files, my wifi works. Something was up with 3.17.11 / 3.18.11 files that wifi wasn't working, but they work now.

I had to install busybox from TitaniumBackup though, the way I did it last time didn't work, but I have full root after busybox install from TitaniumBackup.

EDIT: Maybe we should note our device and build date on top of each message to help out?
Old 03-22-2011, 11:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so the dead battery loop of death is fixed right..... first accidental test of this..... lmao

update:@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*( nah, just autoboot for no f'in reason....

Last edited by MassStash; 03-22-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
so the dead battery loop of death is fixed right..... first accidental test of this..... lmao

update:@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*( nah, just autoboot for no f'in reason....
yeah i just discovered this myself with lmillers help. I cant seem to replicate so its a bitch to troubleshoot. I'll put this on the list of things to do, for now dont let ur phone die :-p

also fixing issues with specific apks is slowing us down. already drifted off so much for f*cking titanium backup. So i dont think we should worry about specific apks anymore until we have some of the more core functions stable.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

werd, cuz this sucks when it happens

update: all good. new commit is nice poppin right into recovery, well did

Last edited by MassStash; 03-23-2011 at 01:27 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:48 AM
Lurker

T_D_H is a n00b

lol the dead battery loop of death id ****in annoying, as i now just figured out thats what it is.... LOL, god damned i love testing aka running shit I have no control of
Old 03-23-2011, 01:17 AM
Lurker

T_D_H is a n00b

death to any addons untill main functions work better as you said ACL, im going to be setting up a small server at home with ubuntu to compile builds on if anyone cares and id glady work on a specific area if I can, more or less going after bluetooth or 3.5mm jack, both are things I would like, next few days I will have something posted I hope with updates. Actually like the idea of doing some dirty work, first attempt at android, so I hope I get some sort of progress, but ill have to learn the ropes along the way, either way, great job and much apretiation

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development