PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch vouge
Carrier: sprint

jorgmartnez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

I tried a search but couldnt find any real info. i installed the tsowen 6.5 taskbar on my touchpro 2. everything seems fine excpet for the signal bar icon. all that shows is a white generic icon. i installed sdkcerts i believe is the name before the taskbar. i am running mightyrom.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: TELUS

slaman is becoming a great contributor

Found a fix for the no signal / sim card missing icon... install this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1259283468

it's the stock signal icon, but at least it's better. If anyone knows a way to modify it to a custom one, please let us know.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6875
Carrier: uscc

dude420420 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaman View Post
Found a fix for the no signal / sim card missing icon... install this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1259283468

it's the stock signal icon, but at least it's better. If anyone knows a way to modify it to a custom one, please let us know.
TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTY!!!!!!!! This fixed that stupid sim card missing icon!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

soonil18 is a n00b

quick question about taskbar.... im using maxdusk skirom (the newest one).. asked this question on that thread but guys recomended me to ask here... there is a clock on my taskbar that is white with all these really awesome looking taskbar icons..... i wanna take that out from my taskbar and may be add task manager or nothing is better.... is there any way to do that ??? any help guys...
Old 01-09-2010, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
8-13-09 New Release!

Here is my latest task bar. What you are getting is a sneak peak of my soon to be released GadgetROM. This VGA, CDMA only for now. I'll get around to a GSM version as soon as I have the time. Let me know what you think! Thanks to Riley05 and Rusty Duck for some preliminary testing. And thanks to Bilbobrian at XDA for the battery layout, and Tsowen for the icon base.
Ty, Ty, TY!!!!

This is _exactly_ what I was looking for. I love the rom I'm using (NRG's 6.5.3) but his taskbar was just too small and hard to read. These are awesome!

This, cooked into that ROM, would be perfect!
Old 01-09-2010, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work
Talking Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiskydiver1 View Post
Ty, Ty, TY!!!!

This is _exactly_ what I was looking for. I love the rom I'm using (NRG's 6.5.3) but his taskbar was just too small and hard to read. These are awesome!

This, cooked into that ROM, would be perfect!
Quick update. I did the right install order, though I should not have installed the power driver! NRG must include a compatible driver. There was a problem.

Bat was at 54%, which was about right after all the installs.
Plugged in the phone, connected to activesync, and the icon changed to 100%! Hmm, really? Checked the monitor internally, and everything said 100. Didn't show charging at all. Unplug, back to 52%.

Uninstalled the power driver, soft reset, and the percentages are still acurate, and when i plug it in, it changes to the charging icon, and actually charges.

Just a lil fyi...
Old 01-10-2010, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

pantherdaddy27 is just getting started

does this work with mighty rom 1-10-10 when i installed it i get a white thing instead of the signal thing.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Also donations go towards software that help me create these taskbars or images for those who are wondering where any of the funds goes towards.
Any new updates coming? The thread below made it sound like you were able to get the software with all of the donations you received. It'd be great to see some new stuff.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80359

Last edited by mwalt2; 01-13-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:48 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Any new updates coming? The thread below made it sound like you were able to get the software with all of the donations you received. It'd be great to see some new stuff.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80359
you also have to take in mind life comes into play. i havent been around here in awhile...a long while so i'm not caught up on the thread but i do know things come up, gud and bad that takes away free (tinker, fiddle, tweak the phone) time.

tsowen will always be back w/ updates, when time permits, it is his thread
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you also have to take in mind life comes into play. i havent been around here in awhile...a long while so i'm not caught up on the thread but i do know things come up, gud and bad that takes away free (tinker, fiddle, tweak the phone) time.

tsowen will always be back w/ updates, when time permits, it is his thread
I never said he wouldn't be back or that he wasn't busy. I just remember all the posts about him needing software and it looks like he got over $200 donated to him for the software. I was curious if he was planning anything since he hasn't posted in this thread for over 2 months. For all I know, he's not even running a 6.5 rom...hence why I asked if there would (or would not) be any updates.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes