View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:12 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you also have to take in mind life comes into play. i havent been around here in awhile...a long while so i'm not caught up on the thread but i do know things come up, gud and bad that takes away free (tinker, fiddle, tweak the phone) time.

tsowen will always be back w/ updates, when time permits, it is his thread
I never said he wouldn't be back or that he wasn't busy. I just remember all the posts about him needing software and it looks like he got over $200 donated to him for the software. I was curious if he was planning anything since he hasn't posted in this thread for over 2 months. For all I know, he's not even running a 6.5 rom...hence why I asked if there would (or would not) be any updates.