PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 03:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Almost Here)
Carrier: Sprint

reyrey127 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Gave up my touch pro 2!!

After sprint screwed up my phone trying to fix it and causing so much trouble for me while I was still within my 30 days I decided to give up my Touch Pro 2 and cancel my 2 year renewal. I hate Sprint customer service at the store... HATE!!

I even bought a HTC touch pro 2 pouch from BB and NOW what am I going to do with it...

I will miss my TP2.. I guess I will go back to my old flip phones.. have fun guys...
Old 01-30-2010, 03:24 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Gave up my touch pro 2!!

what was wrong with it and why didnt they give you a new one?
Old 01-30-2010, 03:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint SERO-Premium

ETphoneHOME is becoming a great contributor

Sprint store sucks for reals. I found a repair center that was really cool with me and I stuck with them, never been to any other sprint store ever since then, the regular Sprint store sucks anyways. maybe if you call customer service, they will be able to make it up to you.

On Mogul.^^^

On Touch Pro.^^^ = (
Old 01-30-2010, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bkrodgers is becoming a great contributor

I don't get it -- you're saying you're going to miss it, but you chose to give it up? Why go back to a flip phone? Why not try a different phone, or if you aren't under contract and aren't happy with Sprint, a different carrier? You can get the TP2 anywhere.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
what was wrong with it and why didnt they give you a new one?
basically this was my second replacement NIB and this one had a stuck end key and wobbly screen. took it in to get it fixed on the 2nd day and they fixed it but when i got it back the gap between the keyboard and screen was significantly bigger... even the end rubber pieces below the screen didn't touch the keyboard anymore...

i argued and got no where... so i gave up on Sprint. i called Sprint, complained and they said my complaint would be returned with a call from the regional manager... it has been a week and nothing...

oh well... please EVERYONE, avoid stores at all COST!!! just order online and deal with telesales... they are much more professional i feel... i bought my phone through sprint.com and it was no hassle and i was happy... store = unhappy..

anyways... good luck all.. i will lurk around once in a while to read about the tp2...
Old 01-30-2010, 03:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrodgers View Post
I don't get it -- you're saying you're going to miss it, but you chose to give it up? Why go back to a flip phone? Why not try a different phone, or if you aren't under contract and aren't happy with Sprint, a different carrier? You can get the TP2 anywhere.
well i had to give it up.. i wasn't going to take back a messed up phone.. i got mad at Sprint and returned it... trust me if you were me at that time and at that store you would do the same...

yes you are correct... now i just need to find a carrier and find a carrier that will take my corporate discount...

verizon will be my first place to look...

for now i will go back to my old sprint flip phone... unlike most i didn't come from a smartphone.. i came from the flip phones.. non smart ones...
Old 01-30-2010, 03:51 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyrey127 View Post
basically this was my second replacement NIB and this one had a stuck end key and wobbly screen. took it in to get it fixed on the 2nd day and they fixed it but when i got it back the gap between the keyboard and screen was significantly bigger... even the end rubber pieces below the screen didn't touch the keyboard anymore...

i argued and got no where... so i gave up on Sprint. i called Sprint, complained and they said my complaint would be returned with a call from the regional manager... it has been a week and nothing...

oh well... please EVERYONE, avoid stores at all COST!!! just order online and deal with telesales... they are much more professional i feel... i bought my phone through sprint.com and it was no hassle and i was happy... store = unhappy..

anyways... good luck all.. i will lurk around once in a while to read about the tp2...
sorry to hear that. they should of gave you a new one instead of fixing it, cause it was defective out of the box

Last edited by Mr.KLeen; 01-30-2010 at 03:53 AM.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

thnx.. if they only cared about the customers... customers wouldn't leave...
Old 01-30-2010, 04:31 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Sorry bout your bad experience, you still can give them a chance if you wish just dont deal with that store. There will be some bad ignorant mo fos anywhere you go.
You have some leverage now, you can make it work to your benefit, get a discounted TP2, or whatever you want. If not, you can send me the pouch)

Note: once you get your TP2,plan set, billing info correct you wont have to deal with them at all, well just on occasions.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

sprint store near me sux also. but there are a few ppl who work there that arent rude. i can imagine how it is to have 2 deal with unhappy customers all the time & customers come at sprint reps like they are at fault, when generally they r not. but when a sprint rep gets slick mouthed with me i will & have put them in their place, respectfully ...... that sux u are leaving tp2 world. this phone was sweet 2 start with & the folks here & other sites & their genious tweaks make it 1 of the coolest things thing ive ever owned!

Last edited by dumpringz; 01-30-2010 at 10:05 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2