PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 03:19 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Ive been running the Aug 25 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass release because i had SOD issues with the Aug 28th release and the battery life was alot better for me on the Aug 25 release. Any input from anyone prefferably someone on the Cricket Network or Metro PCS Network about how the Sept 4 releases have been running and what release youre using. Id really appreciate some info on the Sept 4 24XXX CHT or CHT Dinik Glas roms. Because those are the 2 roms i prefer. I like the WM6.5.X CHT Dinik Glass roms.
Ive been having trouble with the last few NRG releases i tried, my rom choice mentioned above, with the Screen Freezing and/or SOD issue. On the Aug 25 version tho ive managed to get the rom running extremely smooth and stable by deleting and changing a few Total Comander settings and Registry Settings tweaks. So now the SOD issue has happened once in 6 days now. So im kind of leary about switching to the newest release because i dont want to have to flashback to the Aug 25 rom so i can have a stable rom again. But i havent heard anything bad yet about the new release so im just looking for input really from anybody about any issues,bugs,glitches,battery life,and especially SOD or Screen freezing issues. Thanks alot for any help or info.

Last edited by lbcary; 09-07-2010 at 03:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mebedaman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Not sure if you found your fixes yet, but you don't need regiedit for that. Just go to your command manager, then click on where you see "Change Phone Settings" then scroll all the way down.
Thank you!! Wow, I thought I had looked through every "setting" category 6 times....and never clicked there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Ive been running the Aug 25 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass release because i had SOD issues with the Aug 28th release and the battery life was alot better for me on the Aug 25 release. Any input from anyone prefferably someone on the Cricket Network or Metro PCS Network about how the Sept 4 releases have been running and what release youre using. Id really appreciate some info on the Sept 4 24XXX CHT or CHT Dinik Glas roms. Because those are the 2 roms i prefer. I like the WM6.5.X CHT Dinik Glass roms.
Ive been having trouble with the last few NRG releases i tried, my rom choice mentioned above, with the Screen Freezing and/or SOD issue. On the Aug 25 version tho ive managed to get the rom running extremely smooth and stable by deleting and changing a few Total Comander settings and Registry Settings tweaks. So now the SOD issue has happened once in 6 days now. So im kind of leary about switching to the newest release because i dont want to have to flashback to the Aug 25 rom so i can have a stable rom again. But i havent heard anything bad yet about the new release so im just looking for input really from anybody about any issues,bugs,glitches,battery life,and especially SOD or Screen freezing issues. Thanks alot for any help or info.
hey am running the sept 4 cht 6.5.x version without any SOD's so far.
might get an occasional freeze or so!!
otherwise super fast rom and very stable.
battery life is also great
ideally u should give NRGS roms a few days before they become compltetly stable and always task29 b4 you flash...
hope that helped.
cheers krazy

if i helped you press "thanks"

Last edited by krazydude; 09-07-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache(PPC6700)->Touch Pro-> TP2-> Arrive
Carrier: sprint

Esmartuek is a n00b

@lbcary
Running Sep 4, no SODs so far either, but my battery life is abysmal. It may just be the 24 hour breakin time, though.
Honestly, I've been running the standard energy rom since early july, I'm not too fond of the sep4 changes to the start menu. We'll see how well it wears on me.
Overall, it's faster than all the other releases. noticeably.
The 25aug release was bad stuff for me, so if you're having the problems I did, you might like 4sep tons more.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Filled my T-tank again. Thanked Straitup's post that i missed yest (you were great of a help, Cant stop thanking lol ) and the guys that i missed. And now im out. Damn this limit haha
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmartuek View Post
@lbcary
Running Sep 4, no SODs so far either, but my battery life is abysmal. It may just be the 24 hour breakin time, though.
Honestly, I've been running the standard energy rom since early july, I'm not too fond of the sep4 changes to the start menu. We'll see how well it wears on me.
Overall, it's faster than all the other releases. noticeably.
The 25aug release was bad stuff for me, so if you're having the problems I did, you might like 4sep tons more.
search for the hypnotic battery cab and use it...battery life really improves..
if you r not too fonfd of the changes made in the sept 4th start menu use the
start menu layout switch found under settings to revert back to the old NRG start menu layout...
If i helped press thanks
Cheers
Krazy
Old 09-07-2010, 08:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
I officially crown you KING OF TRANSPARENCY

Here is the outcome of your provided cabs. AWESOME
Do you have a pointer to the cab that makes the bottom bar transparent? The one with the soft keys.

thanks,
dave
Old 09-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
Do you have a pointer to the cab that makes the bottom bar transparent? The one with the soft keys.

thanks,
dave
Yup, But no cab needed CHT does it for you

On home screen, Menu> Set Wallpaper. Then scroll down to "Skin Taskbar and Softkeys". Select your desired Wallpaper and restart. And taraaaaa, All done
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Yup, But no cab needed CHT does it for you

On home screen, Menu> Set Wallpaper. Then scroll down to "Skin Taskbar and Softkeys". Select your desired Wallpaper and restart. And taraaaaa, All done
Is there a way to set this for landscape as well?

Portrait worked awesome!
Old 09-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
Is there a way to set this for landscape as well?

Portrait worked awesome!
Why on earth are you using Sense in Landscape HAHAHAHA.

For that, you'll have to use Straitup transparency cabs from his transparency thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development