View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:21 AM
krazydude
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Ive been running the Aug 25 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass release because i had SOD issues with the Aug 28th release and the battery life was alot better for me on the Aug 25 release. Any input from anyone prefferably someone on the Cricket Network or Metro PCS Network about how the Sept 4 releases have been running and what release youre using. Id really appreciate some info on the Sept 4 24XXX CHT or CHT Dinik Glas roms. Because those are the 2 roms i prefer. I like the WM6.5.X CHT Dinik Glass roms.
Ive been having trouble with the last few NRG releases i tried, my rom choice mentioned above, with the Screen Freezing and/or SOD issue. On the Aug 25 version tho ive managed to get the rom running extremely smooth and stable by deleting and changing a few Total Comander settings and Registry Settings tweaks. So now the SOD issue has happened once in 6 days now. So im kind of leary about switching to the newest release because i dont want to have to flashback to the Aug 25 rom so i can have a stable rom again. But i havent heard anything bad yet about the new release so im just looking for input really from anybody about any issues,bugs,glitches,battery life,and especially SOD or Screen freezing issues. Thanks alot for any help or info.
hey am running the sept 4 cht 6.5.x version without any SOD's so far.
might get an occasional freeze or so!!
otherwise super fast rom and very stable.
battery life is also great
ideally u should give NRGS roms a few days before they become compltetly stable and always task29 b4 you flash...
hope that helped.
cheers krazy

if i helped you press "thanks"

Last edited by krazydude; 09-07-2010 at 05:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.