PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (EnergyRom)
Carrier: Sprint

Ghaleon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

I'm running Energy.HERMAN.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.Dinik.Glass.Ju n.07 and notice two fairly minor issues. First, the signal icon is showing the no signal/searching icon; which is obviously incorrect as I can make calls and use data. The second issue is that the "Home" hardware button returns to sense, but doesn't cause the current tab to go back to the home tab.

I don't see anyone else having these issues in recent builds (both issues have come up in old releases I think), I'm just curious if anyone else is running into these on the most recent cookie/dinik 23569 build. As far as troubleshooting goes, I first flashed with the usual flash dance, saw the issues, so I did a task29 reformat and reflashed the rom. Only thing I haven't tried yet is to download the rom again in the event of some sort of wacky corruption in my downloaded image.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800, Alltel TP Raphael 800
Carrier: Vz

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinijstn View Post
does anyone know how to get the alarm to choose how long to snooze when you hit the snoozed button. This feature was in the rom sometime ago but now every time i hit the snooze button, it automatically snoozes for 5min.
A thread search for snooze finds your answer:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ze#post1666035
Old 06-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800, Alltel TP Raphael 800
Carrier: Vz

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by remission View Post
No Ive never run Task 29. I tried once when I was first having issues but I got a error message from the ROM install screen saying its not compatable, or something.

I thought he fixed the Cookie Rom with the txt message issues but ive been having more buggy issues even after downloading and installing the newest fixed Cookie ROM. Before it locked up completely, anytime I would click the email or txt message icon, SENSE would reboot and reload. Thats when it finally locked up. I JUST finally got into hard remoot and its up now. But Im going to reflash the stock rom and try something else. Im not sure what other ROM to try though.
No offense, but it sounds like you downloaded & tried Task 29 without really taking the time to read & understand what you're doing. Doing so should illuminate why Task 29 didn't work for you & would almost certainly solve the problems you're experiencing. As a matter of principle, I'm not going to give you the simple answer that you seem to have impatiently overlooked, but I'll give you a hint. You probably didn't rename a file, or didn't do so correctly. Now off you go to read & learn:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=670358

(Apologies for my pompous assitude)
Old 06-10-2010, 10:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Attached Files
File Type: cab BiGnAdAd MaxSenseColorIcons.cab (91.2 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Lurker

Murph61907 is a n00b

Love this rom!!! I'm having one issue though and hope some one can help me out here. I'm running the Max Manila 2.5 rom and I can't send picture mail. MMS(SMS\MMS) is what shows up under my messaging options to send a picture. Everything works fine but when i hit send it gives me a notification saying unable to send your message will be saved in drafts.

Also I don't believe I am able to recieve MMS messages.

Anyone help me figure this out?

Last edited by Murph61907; 06-10-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ForteD is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to ForteD

I can't read sms and compose sms with MMS(SMS\MMS) of window mobile, I use Energy.HERMAN.21905.Sense2.5.GTX.Themed.Jun.05.7z
Old 06-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Cricket

Mr1337 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb21cert View Post
metro mms not working. i've searched all over the internet trying to figure out how to get this to work on your rom. i've tried everything. will send, but wont receive

I am also having the same problem. I'm on Cricket with the Jun 07 Dinik Glass Rom. I can send but not receive my MMS. When I have someone send me a MMS the 1x icon will pop up for a second and then nothing well happen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

kris812 is keeping up the good workkris812 is keeping up the good work

Did you guys install your carrier cabs? For cricket users you will find the cabs needed for MMS/WAP quite a few pages back but they are in this thread (look for my name in there) NRG said he was going to incorporate these cabs into carrier provisioning but hasnt been done yet. If cricket users need the carrier cabs eithe search back about page 2000 or PM me with your email and I will send them to you. Again all I have are the working Cricket cabs..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Lurker

Murph61907 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris812 View Post
Did you guys install your carrier cabs? For cricket users you will find the cabs needed for MMS/WAP quite a few pages back but they are in this thread (look for my name in there) NRG said he was going to incorporate these cabs into carrier provisioning but hasnt been done yet. If cricket users need the carrier cabs eithe search back about page 2000 or PM me with your email and I will send them to you. Again all I have are the working Cricket cabs..
I just installed my carrier cab. I can't believe I missed seeing this on my phone lol! Im still having an issue tho. I've gotten things to send but I haven't had varification that they actually sent to someone. I tried this with my sister and she hasnt gotten the pic yet.

Also I had her send me something to see if i would recieve a pic and it was sent to my email widget and looked exactly like sprint picture mail....is this because my sister used sprint picture mail to send it? is that also why she hasnt recieved my pic also because i wasnt using sprint picture mail?

Last edited by Murph61907; 06-10-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
I'm running Energy.HERMAN.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.Dinik.Glass.Ju n.07 and notice two fairly minor issues. First, the signal icon is showing the no signal/searching icon; which is obviously incorrect as I can make calls and use data. The second issue is that the "Home" hardware button returns to sense, but doesn't cause the current tab to go back to the home tab.

I don't see anyone else having these issues in recent builds (both issues have come up in old releases I think), I'm just curious if anyone else is running into these on the most recent cookie/dinik 23569 build. As far as troubleshooting goes, I first flashed with the usual flash dance, saw the issues, so I did a task29 reformat and reflashed the rom. Only thing I haven't tried yet is to download the rom again in the event of some sort of wacky corruption in my downloaded image.
To fix the taskbar you need mortjib.. i think thats how its spelled lol.. taskbar signal fix that fixes the problem

And for everyone w pic problems its all in the carrier cab.. so if ur w sprint get the mms for sprint, cricket on cricket etc etc... Yall get the jist ove it

Last edited by LuckyLui; 06-10-2010 at 08:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro