PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

remission is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

I dunno what happened but I can use Data now. The phone still seems buggy. It locked up once already at the boot up screen. I waited 10 min and it was loading still so I soft rebooted and hard rebooted and finally loaded and I am online and my txt messages , ect seem to work now. My signal is still crap inside my house though. I guess its just a black hole in here. When I go outside it gets better.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch PRO!
Carrier: Verizon

GrahamHill is just getting started
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Is there any particular reason these ROMs like to delete my music playlist? Either a playlist I sync'd from WMP or one I created on the actual phone ..... will work for a day or 2, then vanish.
HTC Touch Pro... (raph800, Alltel) <for sale
Current: Droid Incredible
Old 06-09-2010, 04:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamHill View Post
Is there any particular reason these ROMs like to delete my music playlist? Either a playlist I sync'd from WMP or one I created on the actual phone ..... will work for a day or 2, then vanish.
It probably gave you a prompt like saying a sync wasn't completed last time or something or other like that and then if you select to not update now for some reason it won't recognize your SD card music files. It has happened to me before and was ready remedied by hooking up to the PC and under sync settings and media player somewhere I adjusted something obvious and it worked. I know this sounds vague and not very thorough but it happened once and playing around with the active sync on my pc in the media player category got it fixed. Using windows 7 and windows device manager at the time. I'm EVO'd up now and trolling to find the best NRGZ ROM to put on the TP that I sold to my friend. I've always used them and would like a current one rather than one of the previous builds but I don't want to babysit the issues that he may have form a custom ROM.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

TL85 is a n00b

hmmm jus update my energy rom from the may 2 219 cookie rom to the june 7 219 cookie rom . everything is smooth and sweet as always ... but whats up with the quick links being behind the scrolling tabs? .. i kinda liked how it wasnt behind the tabs at first .. hmmm maybe i can move it back up so it wont be behind the tabs .. we'll see ..

edit: ok so im having background issues with this rom not showing it all when i slide to other tabs .. it only shows the whole bg on the home tab but if i slide to message or music the bg is there but its just a black bg on where the tabs are .

Last edited by TL85; 06-09-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

jb21cert is a n00b

metro mms not working. i've searched all over the internet trying to figure out how to get this to work on your rom. i've tried everything. will send, but wont receive
Old 06-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL85 View Post
hmmm jus update my energy rom from the may 2 219 cookie rom to the june 7 219 cookie rom . everything is smooth and sweet as always ... but whats up with the quick links being behind the scrolling tabs? .. i kinda liked how it wasnt behind the tabs at first .. hmmm maybe i can move it back up so it wont be behind the tabs .. we'll see ..

edit: ok so im having background issues with this rom not showing it all when i slide to other tabs .. it only shows the whole bg on the home tab but if i slide to message or music the bg is there but its just a black bg on where the tabs are .
I believe that is an issue with CHT 1.8...the developers know about it and should be fixed in the next version..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

how do we access the
Quote:
Three built in locking screens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style.
?
Old 06-09-2010, 03:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

neverblink is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL85 View Post

there's a fix up on the cookie home tabs thread over at xda.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

its in the first post, under "Known issues (will be fixed in v1.8.1)"

works like a charm
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

remission is a n00b

Ok, Im done with this ROM. My phone is now locked up at the TOUCH PRO bootup screen. I tried taking the battery out, and soft resetting it. It wont go any further and wont allow me to even do a hard reset.

How do I get it to boot up so I can flash it with the stock rom and try something else? Its been sitting at bootup for 20 min now.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by remission View Post
Ok, Im done with this ROM. My phone is now locked up at the TOUCH PRO bootup screen. I tried taking the battery out, and soft resetting it. It wont go any further and wont allow me to even do a hard reset.

How do I get it to boot up so I can flash it with the stock rom and try something else? Its been sitting at bootup for 20 min now.

sounds like what happens when u run task 29...

if you did run task 29 this is normal.

bootloader screen: vol down + power + soft reset button

hold them all down... in either case this will work... then u can flash whatever.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro